=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Do these look legit to you guys? And is 150 a good price for em?

Last edited:
@LRMRZ7  if DS, then yeah i'd go for it. Been looking for a pair for a minute now. Don't think they made fakes of MCs..

Has anyone tried to steam their fk's? I wear a size 10 but the lunar 1's feel a little big. Do you guys think that steaming them might make them a bit snug?

I am thinking of jumping in my gyms steam room and trying it out lol 

(From the Outlets Forum)

Originally Posted by am1iv  

Just pulled the trigger on these Flyknit Lunar1's in White, Black, Dark Grey, and Volt. Great price $69.99. They're available several outlet locations. The 2 I called that had a FSR are:

Nike Outlet Mercedes TX

(956) 565 2446

Nike Outlet Rosemont IL

(847) 928 2720 

Style code: 554887 107

I was able to cop an 8.5 at the Mercedes outlet for under $85 shipped.

For anyone still looking for this colorway.

I was bidding on some multicolors size 10 on ebay for 150.
This whole week nobody bid on them but me. When I went to work their was an hour left, I thought for sure they where mine. On my break I checked to see if I had won the bid and to my suprise someone out bid me :/. Been searching for the multicolor fk lunars for a while now lol

damn...sorry to hear man...i've been sniped on ebay as well at the last minute....last seconds rather....

traded a pair of worn a few times ajko white/red + $20 for these... Please tell me these are real.  

I was bidding on some multicolors size 10 on ebay for 150.
This whole week nobody bid on them but me. When I went to work their was an hour left, I thought for sure they where mine. On my break I checked to see if I had won the bid and to my suprise someone out bid me :/. Been searching for the multicolor fk lunars for a while now lol

How much did they outbid you by?

Last edited:
Hi friends. Used to be a member here a million years ago when they first started retro-ing jordan iv's... Just picked up some flyknit lunar1+'s on ebay. I have no clue what to look for to make sure they're authentic, but they came with box, guy had over 300 feedback 100% positive, shipped from the u.s., they were $90, I honestly wouldn't be able to tell unless it was something obvious, but thought I'd post here to make sure. Can someone help me legit check? If there's a legit check thread for flyknits that I missed I apologize in advance, didn't want to post a whole new thread for this. 

Hi friends. Used to be a member here a million years ago when they first started retro-ing jordan iv's... Just picked up some flyknit lunar1+'s on ebay. I have no clue what to look for to make sure they're authentic, but they came with box, guy had over 300 feedback 100% positive, shipped from the u.s., they were $90, I honestly wouldn't be able to tell unless it was something obvious, but thought I'd post here to make sure. Can someone help me legit check? If there's a legit check thread for flyknits that I missed I apologize in advance, didn't want to post a whole new thread for this. 
Those are legit, I have the exact same pair. Also, don't recall ever seeing Lunar 1 fakes, only trainers.

Well, bought a pair of the multi color Greys on EBay for $135. Didn't see them at my local Outlet (they just had the reds, blue and pink and green).

Back
Top Bottom