=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

I'm planning to paint the tongue on my wolf grays black, so I was wondering how much paint I would need, what type of angelus to use, the heat setting process, and if there were any other tips/steps?

^^^ fuegooooooooo

someone likes the wolf grays

only regret for me is passing on the navy mc's
mean.gif

nice pics!

^^^ fuegooooooooo

someone likes the wolf grays

only regret for me is passing on the navy mc's
mean.gif

nice pics!
Thanks. the greys are all gonna get beat up in due time. L1/L2 are my main runners.

so sorry about the Navy mc's. I actually had the opportunity to pick them up at $89.97 but I passed. I thought I was gonna find them at $69.97 but I didn't.
frown.gif

Just copped these from nordstrom rack for 64 bucks. My first pair of lunar 1s and I love em, they're definitely the most comfortable shoe i own right now

Just ordered a pair of white/grey/volt from an outlet. Hope the transaction went through because the first card and information I gave didn't go through. The worker said she'd call back if any problems and she didn't.

Huge shoutout to @MD177 for selling me his DS multi's at a reasonable price. I
was about to give up on these!
Are these the Flyknit Lunar Ones? If so, what does it say on the tongue?

I got a pair today of the same model from Ebay. My old South Beach Trainers have Nike Flyknit One on the tongue. The MC Grey Trainers have Nike Flyknit Lunar1.

Nevermind. Just saw a video of an unboxing. They do have Flyknit Lunar1 on the tongue.

I'd love to get the MC racers but I'm not about that resell life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom