=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

I still feel like $150 is too steep for knitted shoes. Hopefully I can cop some coloways on RD with a discount.

Saw this on IG, thought I'd share it here...:wow: :smokin

NICE! I'm pretty sure that's the 004 cw.

Last edited:
Do you know if I can use the $20 off coupon on the day of the release?

I bought the Grey/Turqoise pair a couple weeks back using a 20 dollar coupon and 20 WC card. So yeah, it wasn't on their restrictions list at that time. Not sure if it will be come RD, but chances are coupons should work.

I bought the Grey/Turqoise pair a couple weeks back using a 20 dollar coupon and 20 WC card. So yeah, it wasn't on their restrictions list at that time. Not sure if it will be come RD, but chances are coupons should work.

damn, my Winner's Circle account is at -$75, SMFH! I got $275 to get back to get a $20 WC

lol, how does it get to -75? returned something?

/sigh... yeah. bought something, but didn't get the WC account in until after the purchase, and then returned it, and then bam... guess i'll never get myself that WC Reward :frown:

Thanks for sharing that pic Ry.
And Ray I swear people don't read the first post :smh: ~

so these are gonna be mad released... does that mean they will go for cheap on ebay/outs in 6 months like say the Lunarglides do?

Thanks for sharing that pic Ry.
And Ray I swear people don't read the first post :smh: ~

It happens haha

so these are gonna be mad released... does that mean they will go for cheap on ebay/outs in 6 months like say the Lunarglides do?

Very likely.

^ praying that they do. I haven't wanted a shoe this bad since the FR2

Ditto.

I recall reading a post about a recent sighting @ DSG. If so, that could very well be an indication that these'll be at SAs too! #F&Fcoupon
:smokin :nerd:

Last edited:
Nike trying to ruin people's relationship that weekend :lol:
Saying F females, shoes will keep you company :rofl: ~

Last edited:
Nike trying to ruin people's relationship that weekend :lol:
Saying F females, shoes will keep you company :rofl: ~

Only good thing that came out of breaking up with my girl. Keep my valentines money for the flyknit ones lol

I'm already waiting to pounce on several Lunarglides and Frees. If these get marked down to those levels, I may need to build a shelving unit for runners because I will be copping every single one on the maybe list.

As long as I get the HTM, Blue Glow, Wolf Greys, Electric Greens, and grey/turquoise I'm good. Should have a bunch of WC rewards on the way.

I'm thinking these will be marked down as well in time, I'm not taking any chances though with the colors I want. Should these go on sale to some deep level though I may have damn near 10+ though, especially if they live up to my expectations the way I believe they should.

Without wanting to I had 3 flyknit trainers & a racer but had to get rid of them because they tore my feet/legs apart. These have made just about every mod I needed/wanted I believe, I'm drooling at the chance to take another crack at these flyknits.

Like others have said, it is likely that some of these will end up getting marked down at some point because of how many colorways are being dropped. However, there are several colorways that will probably never see clearance such as the Blue Glows and Multis.

Moreover, notice how many retailers are carrying these compared to the originals. I've been waiting for these for more than 6 months, and I'd gladly pay retail, well a little less than it :tongue:, for a pair or two.

They look too damn good AND feel great to wait __ months before they hit clearance.

Moreover, notice how many retailers are carrying these compared to the originals. I've been waiting for these for more than 6 months, and I'd gladly pay retail, well a little less than it :tongue:, for a pair or two.

They look too damn good AND feel great to wait __ months before they hit clearance.

i had a chance to try these on at Serramonte, and damn, not only does it feel really good for a shoe that's more neutral-built, but it looks so sick on feet when i was checking it out on the mirror

Back
Top Bottom