=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Idk if my monitor is showing the colors wrong, but I think that is Mens CW 414. I believe 410 is the Game Royal/Black//Volt which I believe is also a mens CW. Could be wrong though.

It's a WMN's cw:
410 - CHLORINE BLUE/DARK OBSIDIAN/BRIGHT CRIMSON/WHITE

i thought there will be 12 cws releases all for men and women both

There'll be 18 total (9 Mens and 9 Wmns) cws for the launch on 2/14. The og post has all the cws listed but only Wave 1 through 2 pictured.

Last edited:
Man why did I come to this thread? So many nice pics of actual colorways, my pockets are already screaming for help. lol

These are out at Richards sporting goods...

We saw pics of Flyknit ones in SA Asia, so we're assuming yes for State SA.~

Last edited:
I work at Nike Chicago and I guess I can't use my discount on rd. will those dolphins ones sell out quick in your guys opinions?

I work at Nike Chicago and I guess I can't use my discount on rd. will those dolphins ones sell out quick in your guys opinions?

you can't even use discount? that's surprising, i thought they'd outfit all employees with a pair :lol:

If they are at Richard's Sporting Goods, does that mean they'll be at Sport's Authorities too?

It seems likely. Basically, whoever got the LG4 will probably get these too (I hope at least).

I work at Nike Chicago and I guess I can't use my discount on rd. will those dolphins ones sell out quick in your (guys opinions?

I doubt it. These will be WIDELY AVAILABLE, Plus, they're a WMNs cw.

Any information on certain colorways being assigned to specific retailers as exclusives or will most retailers get most if not all colorways?

torn between the volt or the blue/pink cw and that neo tor reminds me of laser blue omg so much to buy idk where to start i would wear the pink and volt one too if that wasnt a wmns cw 

Back
Top Bottom