=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

^everyone does!
laugh.gif
which means either they won't release or they will be dumb limited
Aww, really? That news is a bummer. I won't get a chance to get those if they are limited. 

I'm tempted to going to Finish Line right now and get another pair. 
frown.gif

I'm really trying to hold off for the wolf greys, but the red chukkas are calling me

That is up on fnl website but when u click it it goes to the sequoias. Wtf!!! When do these drop and what's up with the volt cw?

That is up on fnl website but when u click it it goes to the sequoias. Wtf!!! When do these drop and what's up with the volt cw?

Those are the sequoias. The original color ways from the catalogs are a bit different from when it really releases.

I had the blue glows but wasn't feelin them (that might sound crazy to some). I returned them and am now waiting for the wolf greys

Can anyone receive this catalog mentioned in the previous post? Is it a Nike catalog?

I think the FK 1+ blue glows are def hyped-up because of the ZFK blue glows. I personally like the ZFK version of them over the FK1+. Yes, I own both versions.

Almost done with wave 1 just need: 505 and WMS 410 and 707.~

I think the FK 1+ blue glows are def hyped-up because of the ZFK blue glows. I personally like the ZFK version of them over the FK1+. Yes, I own both versions.

Almost done with wave 1 just need: 505 and WMS 410 and 707.~

I think they were kinda hyped up because they're harder to obtain right now so it's creating that desire to pick up if there's any question at all about them.
I've had both blue glows now as well & I think the FKT is the better constructed pair, they are sexy compared to the F1 which is just nice overall. I don't mind my blue glow F1s though because they're closer to my favorite shade Carolina blue, and also I couldn't rock with the liner less trainers unfortunately because they messed up my feet.

That was one of the worst days I can remember when I had to return my trainers smh. 1/2 size up was entirely too big & TTS chipped away at my leg & feet :smh

If only the trainers had the setup of the lunars(well I say that now but I haven't worn my lunars yet so who knows)

Ran 6 miles.

-They feel really light, I could really tell how narrow these are once running.

-No blisters after run.

-Sole felt really stiff (could be due to them being new)

-Found it uncomfortable when running on uneven paths.

-Light breeze can be felt almost instantly and only increases once you run, this will come in handy in the spring/summer. Not now.

-Tongue stayed in place. All i did was tie my laces really tight.

-.5 size up would have changed a lot, so if your getting a pair to run please size up.

LG4>
perfectly put.. i feel the same way.

I prefer the trainers over these, but i love the color way on these.

Right. It's listed in the exclusions. I don't know what made dude think they had lifted the exclusion.
I was getting my websites mixed up - it doesn't say "excluded from discounts" on the page; but that's the Foot Locker/Eastbay format.

My apologies for the unintentional misinformation.  A thousand pardons.

Ran 6 miles.
-They feel really light, I could really tell how narrow these are once running.
-No blisters after run.
-Sole felt really stiff (could be due to them being new)
-Found it uncomfortable when running on uneven paths.
-Light breeze can be felt almost instantly and only increases once you run, this will come in handy in the spring/summer. Not now.
-Tongue stayed in place. All i did was tie my laces really tight.
-.5 size up would have changed a lot, so if your getting a pair to run please size up.

LG4>
perfectly put.. i feel the same way.

I prefer the trainers over these, but i love the color way on these.

I like hearing things like this.

I have only ran 6 miles total since i bought them. I have them in a size 11.
Got blisters on both runs (ran 2 5ks basically)
Rubbed right behind my big toe on the sole of my foot.
They are comfortable and light but im hoping the rubbing stops over time.

I am in love with my ZFK Trainers however. I have them in a 10.5 and they to me are everything nike promised the flyknit upper would be. I run in them more then my lunars. But if the lunars would stop rubbing i would probably enjoy them just as much its just the fit of the trainers to me feels like a second skin while my lunars don't. I may try the lunars in a 10.5 as well though once round 2 gets released.

Last edited:
Huge fan of the shoe. After trying them on for the umpteenth time I decided to go 1/2 size up even though some have said that they will stretch out over time. My true size seemed a bit too tight for my liking. Wore the shoes the entire weekend for practically the entire day and I must say they are my new go to shoes. I am still wearing the original lunarglides which I still love but these are definitely up there if not surpassing. Comfort is just phenomenal.

Huge fan of the shoe. After trying them on for the umpteenth time I decided to go 1/2 size up even though some have said that they will stretch out over time. My true size seemed a bit too tight for my liking. Wore the shoes the entire weekend for practically the entire day and I must say they are my new go to shoes. I am still wearing the original lunarglides which I still love but these are definitely up there if not surpassing. Comfort is just phenomenal.
I completely agree. Shoes are really comfortable.

starting to go through withdrawal waiting on some new CW to come out.  I keep checking the sites waiting for a clearance or a unexpected release, and nothing.

Gonna be a long wait until the end of the month.

What would you guys recommend me for running? Flyknit lunar or racers? I really like the racer styling more, but I'm looking for comfort.

It's a preference thing. When I went from my size 10 Racers to my size 10 Lunars, it was a huge improvement. But I recently got a pair of 10.5 Racers and they are way better than the Lunars IMO. But also keep in mind the Racers have minimal support so if you are a beginner they are definitely not a good shoe to start out with.

What would you guys recommend me for running? Flyknit lunar or racers? I really like the racer styling more, but I'm looking for comfort.

Like vancity said, it's a preference thing. I'm a pretty decent runner; PR for 1/2 marathon - 1:34, Full marathon - 3:30, and I, for one, absolutely HATED the FK Racers. For $150, I expect A LOT more "BANG for my buck". Though they are both considerably expensive, IMHO, you'll get more value in tech, more miles run, and, most importantly, a more comfy shoe in the Lunar1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom