=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Kind've regretting my Pink Flashes now. They are VERY pink and maybe they will be a cool summer shoe, but right now they're just collecting dust. They were nice to run in but I've reverted back to my Racers.

got the shoes today. They were the trainers!!!! F yes! im excited 
nthat.gif

Yo, sunsetcity, I'm really happy for you, BUT this is the Flyknit LUNAR 1 thread.

Had to do it... :tongue:

Spotted Dolphins at DlCK's Sporting Goods in Algonquin, IL. Also had gray/turquoise, orange/blue, and blue/volt in men's sizes. You may want to check out your local store if your in the need of some Dolphins.

Nice! I hope they get the Electric Yellows too!

Not my pic. Saw this on a google search. via CrookedTongues.

I call these the "Sprite Lites" or "Diet Sprites":lol:

I wasn't anticipating these too look that good... I may consider copping them now.

Is it different than the CW on Finish Line? I haven't followed the Yellow too closely.

Stupid Question  - Can you wear women colorways?  Are they made to fit differently?  How do you figure out the corresponding size?

Is it different than the CW on Finish Line? I haven't followed the Yellow too closely.

Same cw. I'm just waiting on a deep discount ahah

Stupid Question  - Can you wear women colorways?  Are they made to fit differently?  How do you figure out the corresponding size?

They might be a bit more narrow than the Men's cws. I have slightly narrow feet, and the WMNs' sized shoes I have fit just right. The general rule is to go 1.5 sizes up.

The width is a D in the men's, which is standard, in women's, it is a B, much more narrow. I have a slightly wide foot, and can not fit into the women's well because of the width.

Turquoise elite running sock came today. Now I won't notice when my tongue slides halfway into my shoe :tongue:

Same cw. I'm just waiting on a deep discount ahah

Oh, OK.  Makes sense.  I kept seeing them at my local Finish Line, so I wasn't sure if they were actually elusive or not.

I returned my they Grey/Turquoise from my original Foot Locker purchase (after getting them for half at the ES), and they just processed the entire return on my CC, including the $50 in gift cards.  So, with some creative math and the $50 in Nike gift cards, I really only paid $60 out of pocket for the Blue Glows.  So $140 for two pairs.  Which makes it tough to want to pay anywhere near retail for anything else, since those were my two most wanted CWs of all waves.

^ Sorry, bro my response was for the person above you asking what wave.

But, yeah the white underlay is a nice contrast with the blue and volt.~

I know first post says wave 2 is dropping around 3/31 but has anyone heard any info on the second wave of colors? I've done a 180 and I'm digging the sport turquoise pair. Reminds me of the tropical twist Rosherun's.

Back
Top Bottom