=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Haven't really peeped the thread in a while, but that's the word on the Blue Glows? Not available online (yet?)?

just arrived...

From pics, blue glow mixed with the grey almost look like unc or university blue... Can you or anyone that owns them add any insight? Much appreciated!

went to Nike store today to try on the Lunar1+ to see how they'd fit and if I should go TTS.

Well I am going TTS.

They are so light, so comfortable. Scooped up the Wolf Grey and the Pink Flash and I can't wait to get them.

I was close to getting the Black/White/Turquoise, but I think I'll wait to see how the wolf grey colorway look before purchasing.  Is March 31 the exact release day?

i was wondering the same thing...

i think there will be a wmns and mens release, just like the volt cw...
so that multi pair we've been seeing this whole time is womens?
mean.gif
maaaaan i need that to be mens. im an 11.5 and womens running shoes only go up to a 12 (10.5 mens) soooooo imma need that to not be true ... that might be only pair im intrested too so i dont wna wait all the way till HOOOOLLLIDDDAAAAYYYY SEEEEEAAASSSOOONN *dj voice* and be out of luck

went to Nike store today to try on the Lunar1+ to see how they'd fit and if I should go TTS.

Well I am going TTS.

They are so light, so comfortable. Scooped up the Wolf Grey and the Pink Flash and I can't wait to get them.

Do you own a pair of the Nike Free 2s? Would you suggest the getting the same size?

I wish a store near me had these so I could try them on. :smh:

Do you own a pair of the Nike Free 2s? Would you suggest the getting the same size?

I wish a store near me had these so I could try them on. :smh:

I own frees. I'm normally a 9.5, but in frees I'm a 10. For these shoes I went with a 10 for casual use. For running however, I went with a 9.5. It's snug, but not too tight. These definitely run narrow.

Last edited:
Im in the same situation. I have Frees in 10s, but im more of a 9.5 truthfully.

So you'd recommend a 10 instead of the 9.5?

I'm pretty new to all of this so bear with me a bit, I'm just trying to sus a few things.

Will the multi color ones be readily available or are they going to be super limited/expensive like the htm trainers?

I'm pretty new to all of this so bear with me a bit, I'm just trying to sus a few things.

Will the multi color ones be readily available or are they going to be super limited/expensive like the htm trainers?

i'm assuming they'll be readily available, but will sell much quicker than the regular GR's.

Got em! Was feenin for em all last week. Glad I got to finaly satisfy that itch. I initially went tts but ended up going half a size up in the end. Tts felt good but there was a little unessessary snugness that I can do without with a shoe this comfortable (that I plan on wearing a lot). All in all I Love em!! My lastest and greatest pick up for sure. :pimp:

Has anyone ordered from roadrunnersports.com Do you guys know if I can buy the 1.99 Vip account and then cancel it after so i can receive the reduced price ?

Back
Top Bottom