=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

good thing i am interning today... i will be stopping by SA Elite in Corte Madera within a few hours to see if they have anything new...

by the way, does anyone know what's up with the Chlorine Blue/Bright Crimson colorway that released w/ first wave? is it only a Finish Line exclusive?

Anyone with a BofA card check your cash back deals as well. You might have a 10% cash back deal on up to $175 in purchases at sports authority.

Awesome all sports authority had in my size was the turquoise but for $120 shipped no tax I had to pull the trigger. Can't wait!!!

sorry for the noob question but did the blue glow color sell out or hasnt circulated in the us yet?was it like a limited colorway?which other colorways were limited and/or sold out too?just curious to compare with europe...

Last edited:
25% Friends and Family at Sports Authority right now!
That stinks. Ordered the grey/pink's for my wife on friday from SA w/20%. I couldve saved $8 if i waited. And they dont have my size in mens colorways so i cant take advantage of the 25% off

Last edited:

Love my new wolfs

Are the flyknit Lunar available with a swoosh account? I need to talk to my boy that works at Nike if so.

Haven't bought nike shoes in over a year, these got me hooked.
Changed the laces up on these two, not sure if I'll keep em this way.

just checked RRS, pezones beat me to it.

they have the blue glows, purp/volt for men.

DOLPHIN CW for Women...at last it is miiiiiine haha. Thank you based god

Ha, I've been checking everyday to see if they put up the volts. With VIP and a coupon code it's a great deal. I got my turqs for $127 shipped.

haha, i'm in Cali so I get taxed :smh:

still under retail, i ordered the blue glows from NTLA so i'm okay on those. none of the 3 major NikeTown's that carried the dolphin colorway had my size so this made my day.

I see they have the purple/volt available for pre-order. Does that mean they are dropping in stores also?

Still waiting on that size 11.5 dolphins cw & Men's volts with the speckle before I pounce again. Those & the wolf greys are my 3 potentials right now

Nice. Now I just need another coupon for RRS. They had a 20% off last week (VIP 10% plus another 10%). I'm hoping that happens again this week.

Back
Top Bottom