=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

I need these in my life :nthat:

Agreed!!!

. But even when you size up for women's, it'll still be skinnier than if it were the men's shoe right?
Yeah, women's shoes are made for women's feet. They say that they walk differently because of their hips or something like that. But I was able to wear women's Free Run 2's and I have a wider foot.

so i'm confused....is this thread for both the FK Lunar1 and the FK chukka? :nerd: i don't see a chukka post unless i'm overlooking or unless there's not much info othe than today's drop!

either way....i want both of these, but is this first pair an HTM or GR??

so i'm confused....is this thread for both the FK Lunar1 and the FK chukka? :nerd: i don't see a chukka post unless i'm overlooking or unless there's not much info othe than today's drop!

I was wondering the same thing. I guess not as many people are into the chukkas. I've been waiting for this pair for a while.

Last edited:
Went to a local FNL and finally got to at least hold the Grey/Turquoise.  The manager is super friendly, but I couldn't get her to budge on the RD.

I was doing OK waiting...but now, I'm impatient.

New shots

via Underground Soles

Not sure which one looks better here

You can really see the Brown tint on the Sequoias here

via Sneakers FR

via Examiner

Last edited:
I can't go more than a couple hours without checking in this thread, I'm entirely TOO ready!
Those new pics just knocked the purple/volt down on my list, I was hoping the purple was slightly darker so instead I'll wait for the purple/black 501 color...i think :lol:

I'm thinking between blue glows, grey/turquoise & purple/volt for my 1st color & dolphins women's, yellow women's, royal/volt for a 2nd color...for now.

I may just do blue glow & grey/turquoise but I don't want 2 pair with a similar blue pop when I can get others now & later on. Decisions...

I don't think I have been this hyped for a pair of kicks in a very long time.. Def gonna get a pair for Vegas

I saw a few colors on the shelf at Finish Line. Wasn't aware they haven't officially released yet. Going back today to see if I can swing them with my WC reward.

Back
Top Bottom