=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Coming down to two choices, blue glows or charcoal/turquoise. Leaning towards the charcoals since i think I want to paint the knitting over the Flywire black on the blue glow if I got them. Royal/volt is out of the running *pun intended*.

Last edited:
Coming down to two choices, blue glows or charcoal/turquoise. Leaning towards the charcoals since i think I want to paint the knitting over the Flywire black if I got them. Royal/volt is out of the running *pun intended*.
Black/Charcoal all day.........lol

How much they run over in the US? RRP here is $221 equivalent 

Coming down to two choices, blue glows or charcoal/turquoise. Leaning towards the charcoals since i think I want to paint the knitting over the Flywire black if I got them. Royal/volt is out of the running *pun intended*.

I want to paint the Blue Glow/Black cw's White Swoosh to Black, but I'm scared of ruining them haha

Top 5 for RD
1. Electric Green *
2. Flash Pink
3. Electric Yellow
4. Dolphin
5. Blue Glow/Black

I want two cws for RD. The E. Greens are a shoe-in, but the rest are a toss-up for me.

Same here, we know for sure FNL has about 5-6 cw for release date, but I dont think anyone has seen the blue glows in the US. At least NDC should have them.

Same here, we know for sure FNL has about 5-6 cw for release date, but I dont think anyone has seen the blue glows in the US. At least NDC should have them.

yeah, but i got that $20 off coupon that i'd like to use :wink:

Retail from the UK is over $200 USD. My brother was there back in November and I almost had him bring back a pair of the blue glow but the $200+ tag I opted not to and wait for these instead..

Yep Id much rather pay US retail on these - Euro they are €163 - that's $225 :smh: no wonder the zooms sat at €180:x they were almost double US retail!

FNL store I bought my pair charged 160 and all five of the cw on the wall that ppl have mention before. I'm curious as what other cw they will get.

I didn't see this vid posted (after checking several pages back). Flyknit steaming process for a more custom fit.

Don't know if anyone posted this, but all the colors are posted on Nikestore UK...

Richard's sporting goods around my way had the pink/black, blue/pink and black/blue on the wall. They don't carry .5 sizes so i couldn't get a 12.5 :smh: :frown:

Saw this on IG, thought I'd share it here...:wow: :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom