=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

What size should I get in Womens if I'm a size 10 for Men? Do womens fit differently?
11.5 and I think it might be slightly slimmer in width but for larger women's sizes there should be no noticeable difference unless you have wide feet.

Getting impatient. No size 10s in the pink flashes at SportsAuthority.com or any of my local shops. Guess I'll pay retail at Finishline.

This thread is making me want the Pink Flashes. Will head to my local FNL to see em in person

FYI - EB, FTL, CH, FA has lifted off the discount restriction on women only.

What size should I get in Womens if I'm a size 10 for Men? Do womens fit differently?

11.5 and I think it might be slightly slimmer in width but for larger women's sizes there should be no noticeable difference unless you have wide feet.

B width for women and D width for men. I don't know what that means though. :\

Ah man why not men's too :smh: I'll save my one-time 25% i guess. |I

B width for women and D width for men. I don't know what that means though.
ohwell.gif

Ah man why not men's too
mean.gif
I'll save my one-time 25% i guess.
tired.gif
Shoe width comes in A, B, C, D, E, EE, EEE, EEEE, F, G with A being the slimmest. D is consider to be ''normal'' width.

Thanks to my broshe IL LY for showing me these shows. COMFY.

NP, BROshe!
smokin.gif

So i just got off the phone with Nike and the guy I talked to said another flyknit shoe is coming out this year in addition to the lunar flyknit 1's. Did I miss this? Is he talking about the chukkas? He said later in the year though.
Flyknit Free (Summer) #sockonasole
nerd.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
Free + Flyknit...drool.
Multicolor 004's via hs525 from IG.

Please Nike mass produce the hell out of these.
This thread is making me want the Pink Flashes. Will head to my local FNL to see em in person
Lol, same.  Grey/turquoise will be my first pair, though.  Tempting to pounce on RRS since my size is pretty much all they have left, but I'll hold off...for now.

Last edited:

Purple/Volts just arrived. Couldn't be happier!!! Went a half size down just like I did with all my Trainers and racers. Fit perfectly. Now waiting on my dolphins to get here.

Electric Greens arrived today. SO psyched! Extremely comfortable and super light. These ribbon laces might be a problem though

Picked up 3rd pair of flyknits (1st pair of lunar ones today) at SA elite in Walnut Creek. Instantly love them more than my trainers. Picked up the pink flash cw also. They had the 010, 410, 414 and 600 cw's available.

Def, waiting for the wave 3 to pick up a 2nd pair. 

I know I'm prolly beating a dead horse here...but does anyone know where I can scoop up the dolphin colorway?

Just impulse copped from SA.com. Size 11 in trainers is perfect so i went with an 11 in the lunars and I went with the Royal/Volt pair, being that im a Warriors fan :smokin

anyone in the LA area find the pink flash cw at sports authority?
stopped by the burbank SA and they only had the grey/turq & royal blues.

Picked up a pair over the weekend and had to go a half size up. I wear a 12 in the Free Run 2 & 3's but had to get a 12.5 in these. They feel amazing and are ridiculously light. They'll be getting the first good test today.

Back
Top Bottom