=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Ended up getting the Royal/Volt. Ultimately decided against the Pink Flash. I'm done with wave 1 until the Sport Turquoise drops in wave 2.

^ I thought you wanted the E. greens as well?~

nah it was either the royals or pinks since they are on SA with the 20%. Wanted blue glows but not for retail +tax + shipping. I hope when the 2nd wave comes out , SA will have the sale again.

ALSO, the dolphin CW only a few NTs got them: Chi, NYC, and I think LA and 21 mercer. The LARGEST women size they carry is 11. I think that all the size 11s are gone. I had to settle for an 11 myself.~

Aw damn, 11 is my size! Yeah I called Chicago and the rep I got didn't seem to know her colors

Have these been posted? And if so, what's the RD?

My resolution to the sliding tongue. Double looped it through the tongue holder to keep it in place. Worked like a charm! Just noticed I missed a flywire eye-stay. Lol!
Thanks! This actually works, bet it'll work even better with regular laces too 

Need to find some in turquoise and dark grey...

think i ordered the wrong size.
true size is 11.5
size 11 flyknit trainers fit perfect.
i ordered size 11 in lunar flyknits.

F1 ARE TIGHTER ON THE SIDE. had to take advantage of the SA offer, picked up a grey and turqoise, they look so much better in person.

I`m a size 10.5 for Roshes, Jordans, Air Max 1s, Air Max 2013s. Size 10 for OG Mesh Roshes (barefoot). Size 11 for AM 90s.

Would 10.5 be okay for these?

I`m a size 10.5 for Roshes, Jordans, Air Max 1s, Air Max 2013s. Size 10 for OG Mesh Roshes (barefoot). Size 11 for AM 90s.

Would 10.5 be okay for these?
In my personal experience i had to go .5 size up...just to make sure I would recomment to try them on yourself to make sure

With the sizing, I tried on a 10.5 yesterday just out of curiousity(my true size is a 10 & it's somewhat tight, exactly like my trainers were), the 10.5 in the trainers felt a lot bigger to me & caused horrible blisters when running because the flyknit material stretches after a while. Idk if that happens after casual wear as well but that's what persuaded me to go size 10 initially.

The 10.5 lunars yesterday were a pretty good fit for casual wear I must say, I feel like I would again be afraid to run in them though out of fear of my foot sliding around due to the material stretching. I will say however the 10.5 lunars were more narrow than the 10.5 trainers so that may help some, I was burned once by the 10.5 before though so I'm trying my luck with the 10s.

With that all being said I haven't taken these for a run yet, I'm still waiting on my blue glows & purple/volts to get in since I'm not keeping either pair I ordered initially. That may change my opinion if these don't stretch as much or something.

My 2¢ on the sizing.

I'm normally a US10-10.5, but for these I went with a US11.  Lengthwise, I thought a US10.5 was ok for me, but they did run a bit snug around the toebox, especially at the sides. As I have a wideish foot, I went with a US11.  The lady at the shop (a running-shoe-specific shop) said that most of her customers sized up. 

Back
Top Bottom