=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

I wear an 8 in FR2 and Roshes so I went TTS for these and they fit perfectly for casual wear (don't plan on running in them). As far as comfort, LG3s are still the standard for me - FK1 aren't bad by any means, they're just not as pillow-like as the LG3s are.

Ordered a half size down in these since I did on my Eclipses and Flyknit Trainers and they fit just a little snug for me. I'm going to exchange these for my regular size so at least for me these shoes are TTS.

Just to add to the sizing question. The flyknit upper does stretch out a bit. All my trainers/racers and now these were "Snug" during the first few runs bc I went down half a size but now fit like a second skin should with the perfect amount of room. Everyone's opinion on sizing is different, not a bad thing! But some people like myself don't like their foot to have any more room then it truly needs!

Idk if this has been answered but how do these compare to the free runs? I'm really interested in buying these but no Hawaii stores has them yet. So I don't want to buy online.

I'm still lookin for the Purple/Volt as well (554887-505).  Went and checked the usual suspects, but it seems overseas are the only shops with them.

Any one with inside info on a release date or where to snatch them, would be greatly appreciated.

I'm still lookin for the Purple/Volt as well (554887-505).  Went and checked the usual suspects, but it seems overseas are the only shops with them.

Any one with inside info on a release date or where to snatch them, would be greatly appreciated.
What size are you looking for? I might be able to help you out. Send me a PM

I ordered mine from NT LA, there's some at NT Chicago as well*As last Thursday when I placed my order
they came out on 2/14 though along with the rest of wave 1, they're not dropping again as far as we know as of now

Thanks for the heads up!

I will try to see if those locations have a sz 12 left.  Doubtful, but there is always hope I guess.

of course the pair that i want would be a limited release. why can't they leave that ish to jordans and lebrons?

I got a women's size 8.5 Flyknit 1 today at Forward Motion Sports in color 606. They said men's will be in tomorrow. Forward Motion Sports Danville, Ca (925)-820-9966

I got a women's size 8.5 Flyknit 1 today at Forward Motion Sports in color 606. They said men's will be in tomorrow. Forward Motion Sports Danville, Ca (925)-820-9966

The volts? Pics? PLEASE tell me you have pics. Those & the greys are the only 2 I'm interested in from wave 2(men's versions anyway) but I wanna see how they turned out.

Ray or anyone else,

anyone seen the 410 CW by any chance?~

The royal blue/volt? I've seen them around a few places online & Finishline has them in various stores. They look nice in person, the ONLY reason I don't have them yet is I'm playing the odds of those going on sale

I need a reference card to break down the number color codes you guys are talking about. i has confuse lol

The front page has two 410s, one men's and one women's, if I'm reading that page properly.  I've seen the men's a bunch, not the women's at all.

Sorry guys, I didn't know there was a 410 in mens. I meant the 410 CHLORINE BLUE/DARK OBSIDIAN/BRIGHT CRIMSON/WHITE in WMS.
Also what about the 616 - UNIVERSITY RED/BRIGHT CRIMSON/CHLORINE BLUE/WHITE?~

EDIT* I own that mens CW, too :lol: :smh: ~

Last edited:
ah how can i forget about the first page lol. I never go back to page 1 as I'm up-to-date with the info as the pages move along. Back to square(page) one and study the numbers. :\

My men's 410 from SA will be here on Friday. HA!

Sorry guys, I didn't know there was a 410 in mens. I meant the 410 CHLORINE BLUE/DARK OBSIDIAN/BRIGHT CRIMSON/WHITE in WMS.
Also what about the 616 - UNIVERSITY RED/BRIGHT CRIMSON/CHLORINE BLUE/WHITE?~

EDIT* I own that mens CW, too :lol: :smh: ~

PM'd

Back
Top Bottom