=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Didn't see it posted but I got this 20% off email from RRS, no coupon code that I saw or end date.

Also via mobile I saw a number to text and received an 11% off code that I think I can use on top of VIP pricing. Text "RUN88" to 46786.

Hope this helps someone. 

Didn't see it posted but I got this 20% off email from RRS, no coupon code that I saw or end date.

Also via mobile I saw a number to text and received an 11% off code that I think I can use on top of VIP pricing. Text "RUN88" to 46786.

Hope this helps someone. 
I texted that numer and didnt receive anything...so how would I use the 20% discount ?

Anybody know other places that's going to carry the wolf-greys or turquoise colorway? My size is gone already!!! even checked it out on release day...

Has anyone tried to order from RRS ? I am trying to order right now but I keep getting redirected to enter my payment info again and again and agin ! It aint working !?!?!

Has anyone tried to order from RRS ? I am trying to order right now but I keep getting redirected to enter my payment info again and again and agin ! It aint working !?!?!

i've purchased from them multiple times. you might want to use a different browser or clear your history/cache or something.

You can also get a 10% rebate for your RRS purchase from mrrebates.com if you go through their link.

Last edited:
Love my new kicks - going to Nike run club on Tuesday night in Gtown and they're going to steam fit them to my feet

Women's Sport Turquoise/Black-Wolf Grey CW from Instagram... WOW!!

via @charla_renee, Instagram

Last edited:
More photos of the Wolf Greys are needed! These are so simple and clean....:smokin:

Last edited:
Just ordered the Wolf Gray's. Question is, what is the Game Royal/Green shoe? Don't remember ever seeing that on any of the release info

Back
Top Bottom