=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

eaa61e7d_900x900px-LL-b32e721a_69971137-8edb-4f54-bef6-566c6f463869_zpsc8fddb13.jpeg

My guess is it's the pair on the right in this photo..

haha I'd like confirmation too, because I think I'd take that pair over the wolf gray's. But a lot of the game royal's seem darker, whereas I like the lighter color such as in the photo..! The lighter color I'm seeing listed some places as what appears to be a "Grand Purple"color. Any help appreciated, thanks!

Last edited:
I went with the volt colorway. $127.80 shipped plus 5% cash back thru one of them rebate sites. This will be my second pair. Still on the hunt for the volt blues!

oh man, so tempting! wolf greys, sport turquoise, atomic purple, and possibly volts on my radar.

any sightings of these at actual SA locations? I'll go check out a couple spots today.

how long is SA's F&F?

it expires tonight (3/30) at 11:59 pm EST

also, I was hoping the atomic purple were gonna be a darker shade..gonna try to check out the new colors at the nike store soon, but ordered a pair of the game royal from SA while the code is still good

Last edited:
second this

also, I was hoping the atomic purple were gonna be a darker shade..

it could be the filter in the picture, but yeah i need to see those in person.

as stated just a page or 2 ago, the Sports Authority coupon ends today.

anyone got a good pic of the Volt/Black-White-Pure Platinum, Style - Color # 554887-705 colorway?

I really want to see the Atomic Purples in person.

By the looks of it... Wave 2 > Wave 1 > Wave 3, imho.

Last edited:
Really hoping that my 4 separate orders go through for SA. 2 pairs of wolf greys and 2 pairs of "diet sprites" (not sure what you guys are calling them).  A pair of each for me and a pair of each for a friend up north, where in Canada they retail for $200+. 

I hope Game Royal/Green is the sprite and not what is pictured. Somebody tell me it is what I think it is. I hate ndc and now sa w their sub-par color descriptions/images. Unacceptable.

Back
Top Bottom