=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Just put in a phone order for the pink flash flyknit 1s for $100+shipping. Can't wait for these to come in so excited.

edit: store just called me up and didn't have my size. SOL then. They had the blue/pink colorway but I have too many blue kicks in my closet.

Last edited:
Just put in a phone order for the pink flash flyknit 1s for $100+shipping. Can't wait for these to come in so excited.

edit: store just called me up and didn't have my size. SOL then. They had the blue/pink colorway but I have too many blue kicks in my closet.
What store?

What size are you? I placed an order and they're shipping em today.

I called them this morning right before I had work and ordered the pink flashes today. They said they had em when I called, and the guy made the order and said they would call if it didn't go through or any problems. I checked my bank account and they took it out. So I guess I got em.... Damn I hope so! Can't beat $99 (plus shipping)!

size 10. thinking about getting them on NDC but thats $20 more than I wanted to pay at $128. I might man up and put up the extra cash but I'm in no hurry to cop these. Unless someone knows where I can get them for $100.

size 10. thinking about getting them on NDC but thats $20 more than I wanted to pay at $128. I might man up and put up the extra cash but I'm in no hurry to cop these. Unless someone knows where I can get them for $100.
Me too. I called them right at 11:01 EST and got that 10. I'll keep a lookout for another size 10 for you.

Me too. I called them right at 11:01 EST and got that 10. I'll keep a lookout for another size 10 for you.
mad.gif

I called them this morning right before I had work and ordered the pink flashes today. They said they had em when I called, and the guy made the order and said they would call if it didn't go through or any problems. I checked my bank account and they took it out. So I guess I got em.... Damn I hope so! Can't beat $99 (plus shipping)!

I did the same also ordered the turquoise/pink pair as well both in a 9.5, two down three pair to go and i'll be done with the flyknits.

Last edited:
Ah I tried the code on Foot locker but it shows that its excluded from further discount codes? Anyone else having this problem?

Just caved in and bought the wolf greys from SA with the 15% off. 

The combination of the shoe, thread, and pics makes it SOOOOO hard to resist

The first wave colorways are excluded from discounts. The 2nd (new) wave colorways are NOT excluded.

Also, I'd just wait on a 20 percent coupon if you really wanted a pair. It comes along every now and then. Eastbay.com is the same as Footlocker.com/Footaction.com/Champs.com.

Ahh no wonder. I've been trying to get the Black/White/Light Charcoal/Bright Turquoise color scheme in a size 11 at a discounted price. Can't seem to find it anywhere!

thinking about copping that volt pair on eastbay sometime soon. I still have my gold member coupon for 25% off so its worth pulling the trigger. Wonder when NDC is going to have a coupon for clearance so I can cop those pink flashes on more of a discount.

thinking about copping that volt pair on eastbay sometime soon. I still have my gold member coupon for 25% off so its worth pulling the trigger. Wonder when NDC is going to have a coupon for clearance so I can cop those pink flashes on more of a discount.

Would really appreciate it if nike does the 25% off clearance items if anyone finds out about it posting it in this thread. I know it will probably be in the coupon request thread but i check this thread more often

Sz7-14 Pink Flashes at RW

Use code FB15D

$108 shipped

finally got my pair to beat the living hell out of :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom