=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Heads up, Eastbay has 20% off on the 2nd wave of colorways. Code is IPEB3A52.

Total is $128, even better if you're a gold member = free 2 day shipping.

Good sizes remaining for the Volts and Wolf Greys

http://www.eastbay.com/_-_/keyword-nike+flyknit
Thx, but not good enough. For Cali residents, like me, $128 plus tax plus shipping. It ends up like $147. I prefer wait until they're discounted, or drop in outlet, or 20/25% from SA.

Thx, but not good enough. For Cali residents, like me, $128 plus tax plus shipping. It ends up like $147. I prefer wait until they're discounted, or drop in outlet, or 20/25% from SA.

I'm in Cali too, hate that they started taxing us

Heads up, Eastbay has 20% off on the 2nd wave of colorways. Code is IPEB3A52.

Total is $128, even better if you're a gold member = free 2 day shipping.

Good sizes remaining for the Volts and Wolf Greys

http://www.eastbay.com/_-_/keyword-nike+flyknit

Dope. Just ordered these:

anybody else notice this in NDC mobile? ...too bad it doesn't work.

Just got my blue glows in from RRS. super fast shipping. Going a half size up from my TTS works perfectly for me. I'm usually 10.5, but size 11 for these works perfectly. I noticed I usually go half a size up for modern day nike runners.

These are one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. Very impressed with the comfort and how the uppers are stretchable and not restrictive. Now I'm hooked into copping more colorways.

Last edited:
I'm waiting on that NDC clearance code, so I could cop those WMN's Electric Yellows already! :nerd:

Last edited:
anybody else notice this in NDC mobile? ...too bad it doesn't work.

Looks like they've been putting in coding behind the scenes to link the iD option but it's obviously not active yet.

And just a heads up, unless they pop up at clearance stores in random sizes don't expect to see F1's at the outlets anytime soon.

I'm waiting on that NDC clearance code, so I could cop those WMN's Electric Yellows already! :nerd:

Now that i missed the BOGO at SA....i am waiting for this as well...i need a pair to beat up....i don't even care what color :lol: pinks or tuq/pink will do

Now that i missed the BOGO at SA....i am waiting for this as well...i need a pair to beat up....i don't even care what color :lol: pinks or tuq/pink will do

there's 20% off at SA for earth day. any order over $99.99, so I'm guessing no code is needed.

Back
Top Bottom