=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

The best way to find your sizing is to try them on...Racers & Flyknit1's I went .5 size up and they are perfect...trainers I went tts & they fit a bit snug

With some of these hitting outlets, maybe there's hope for a cheap pair of multicolors.

(I can dream)

I would suggest you get those for retail, just in case these end up like Roshes. God forbid...

I think the F1 is an absolutely amazing shoe that's a perfect blend of fashion & function...but it's still going to wind up in FactoryStores. Just the massive amount of colorways that are coming out will ensure that supply outpaces demand.

Every flagship Nike running shoe makes at least a cameo appearance at the outlet (AM 20__, LunarEclipse, Vomero.) If you really like a color then don't try to wait it out though because it's not worth losing the gamble and having to pay Reseller price or worse - the shoe disappears and you can't track it down at all.

Anyone know which colorways were confirmed to hit outlets?

I'll take any pair honestly for $80. $160 is just too much for these.

Also, anyone know if any NY outlets got em?

You know that Nike plus sensor cavity?
My only complaint is that it presses into my left arch area causing slight discomfort (This is without a nike+ sensor in it)
Anyone else have this issue?
I've tried on my friends pair who wears the same size and I didn't feel the sensor cavity at all.

I've had this issue as well, but it is very sporadic.  Either my feet are getting used to them or the sensor is getting pushed down more, but it comes and goes. And generally it happens on a pair I've had for a few weeks. Im wearing them now and there's no issue, but it comes and goes.  It seems to be figuring itself out, however. Maybe a few more wears will even it out.

79.99 at the San Ysidro outlet!!! Assorted sizes

Turquoise/pink 79.99 as well in assorted sizes

I called them and they had my size but said it was 129.99...what gives?!

another heads up, in case some of you have gift certificates, birthday coupons, vip rewards, footlocker is now carrying the F1's. Saw a few colorways today as I walked by.

Has anybody picked up the atomic purple colorway? Would love to see some on foot shots. I think they would look awesome. Trying to decide whether to purchase

I called San Ysidro and they were 129.00. I called about 5 others and all had the same price.

quick question: for those who went tts, were your toes against the front of the shoes?

there has been a lot of questions about sizing. To answer your question...no.

I have trainers in an 11 and a 10.5....the 10.5 in trainers is perfect fit for me to workout in. When not tied or tied loose my foot hits the front of the shoe and is kind of uncomfortable. But when laced up...they are absolutely perfect. I have Lunars in an 11...they fit great casually (same as my free run 2s id say). But they don't give me the "second skin" feel that i love from my trainers when they are laced up and ready to run in.

My next pair of lunars will be a 10.5 hoping they give me the same close tight fit that my trainers do. The flyknit does stretch and mold to your foot (at least in my experience). So id say for casual wear TTS or .5 size up depending on how tight your real TTS is...but i will be going .5 down on my next pair.

I called San Ysidro and they were 129.00. I called about 5 others and all had the same price.
About few weeks ago, they were $100 at Lebanon. That's where I got the pink flash from. I guess I got lucky.

there has been a lot of questions about sizing. To answer your question...no.

I have trainers in an 11 and a 10.5....the 10.5 in trainers is perfect fit for me to workout in. When not tied or tied loose my foot hits the front of the shoe and is kind of uncomfortable. But when laced up...they are absolutely perfect. I have Lunars in an 11...they fit great casually (same as my free run 2s id say). But they don't give me the "second skin" feel that i love from my trainers when they are laced up and ready to run in.

My next pair of lunars will be a 10.5 hoping they give me the same close tight fit that my trainers do. The flyknit does stretch and mold to your foot (at least in my experience). So id say for casual wear TTS or .5 size up depending on how tight your real TTS is...but i will be going .5 down on my next pair.
Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom