=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

MCs are available at District in Alameda (via IG)

I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers, but you guys seriously think these look good?

dsc_7501.jpg

Racers, I can understand. But this CW of the Lunars is
sick.gif
I'm on the fence but only due to the all the pictures - some make em look hot, some not so much. That's why I held off on the preorder and will be making my decision once I can see them up close and in person.

I'm on the fence but only due to the all the pictures - some make em look hot, some not so much. That's why I held off on the preorder and will be making my decision once I can see them up close and in person.

Agreed (via SC)

I think the Grey tongue and top midsole throw the previously pictured cw off. Ultimately, I'll be passing on these, as I'd rather have the MCed tongue cw.

Last edited:

Exactly. You can't tell for sure on this shoe until you see it in person.

not sure how I feel about these on those. what ha-happened was I thought I ordered different colors but ended up getting shipped four black. wanted a royal blue in hopes of matching the flywire for these. personal problems.

Last edited:
Always wanted a pair of FK 1s and found them at my local outlet today. I love these so much that I had to unds immediately lol.

I need those MCs now :D

Always wanted a pair of FK 1s and found them at my local outlet today. I love these so much that I had to unds immediately lol.

I need those MCs now :D

Wow I've been looking for those everywhere. Almost pulled the trigger on them for retail just yesterday. Which outlet did you find em in?

Wow I've been looking for those everywhere. Almost pulled the trigger on them for retail just yesterday. Which outlet did you find em in?
I posted several pages back that Citadel had them in scattered sizes for 129. Might want to try giving them a call too if you're looking.

volt lunars come in tomorrow.. debating on whether to keep them or not :/ already ordered 3 new trainers and preordered the MC lunar ones... 

i saw a ton of those green lunars at the gilroy outlet. i was going to buy but decided to pass. it was like 100-120 or something.

Back
Top Bottom