=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Think I may have gotten the last 9 at NTNY

nice try.

actually the laces have a satin type finish which from my personal experience actually makes them come undone much easier. also i feel like regular thicker laces lock the tongue down better keeping it from sliding around side to side, same could be said about my actual feet in the shoes, oval laces, nike sb type laces and thicker flat laces feel like they keep my feet in place better. 

the stock flat ribbon laces are a gimmick, i assume they are put on there because their flat skinny appearance makes the shoe appear to have a sleeker profile in photographs, i'm sure the people at nike would justify their existence by saying they are lighter or something as well. either way they just aren't functional in my opinion, worth scrapping. 
Completely agree with you. IMHO ribbon laces suck, they untie quickly and they look way too girlie, hence the swap in all my pairs.

Are the mens Multis as dope as the womens? I just got a womens pair in from RRS for my friend and they are D-O-P-E in person.

Are the mens Multis as dope as the womens? I just got a womens pair in from RRS for my friend and they are D-O-P-E in person.

based on pics alone, I felt the women's > men's multi. but I saw the men's this weekend and I think they're dope in their own way- the green and red both pop. pictures don't do it justice.

also had to pass on the obsidian multi (cc 444) that I posted pics of on Saturday. those are dope. but the multi trainers took precedence over them unfortunately.

Mens > Womens to me. I've seen the Womens a few times, but that mix of colors is just a little too pastel looking IMO.

Just picked up a pair and went for a jog in them and got a blister on my right heel. Anyone else experience this?

^Dang. I'm hoping to run in a pair soon. I'll see how they compare to the LG4s I've been religiously wearing for my runs.

On a sidenote, the Nike+ app just reintroduced custom challenges! :smokin

^Dang. I'm hoping to run in a pair soon. I'll see how they compare to the LG4s I've been religiously wearing for my runs.

On a sidenote, the Nike+ app just reintroduced custom challenges!
smokin.gif
I think my ankle socks were too low. 

Back
Top Bottom