=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Anyone know where to buy Flyknit Chukkas? I have Trainers, Racers, and Lunars and been looking to try the Chukkas out. I've been checking the usual sites like RW, RRS, Wiggle, NDC, etc but they don't carry them for discounted prices or carry them at all. Any help would be appreciated! 

ordered a pair of navy multis for $144 shipped + 10% cash back

can't wait for these to come in
where is 10%?
Those > Men's MC.
smokin.gif
so much agreed.

Copped these about a month ago during the F&F. They're easily my favorite WMN's cw, and they remind me of Jamaica! :smokin

#CoolRunnings #JamaicaWeHaveABobsledTeam

Nice Ray.. Almost bought that same color way for me when I was in Orlando for $130 but ended up getting the men's Blue/volt for $100 instead.. Should of bought both

Anybody ever size down on these. I got a pink pair in an 11.5 and they fit me fine but I found a great deal on a size 11 that's almost too good to pass up. Wondering if you guys think I'll be okay

Anybody ever size down on these. I got a pink pair in an 11.5 and they fit me fine but I found a great deal on a size 11 that's almost too good to pass up. Wondering if you guys think I'll be okay

I sized down but that's because I prefer wearing Flyknits sockless.

I bought my size 13 in these, but after wearing them to basketball, theyre too big for me.

Need a size 12.5 or maybe even a 12!

Could be the dependent on each individual shoe though.

Got my Sport Turquoise & Wolf Grey on NDC 20% clearance. size 9.5

thank you ShadyKay!

worth the wait...

^Nice shot Ray! Atomic purple next?

Also, Navy Multi's are up on RRS in case anyone was waiting for em.

On vacation and unds these today. Had to snap a pic of them in natural light. BANANAS.

Those look good in natural light, didn't really like them when I saw them @ Nike Las Vegas

Might have to pick them up now, :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom