=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Can anyone point me in the right direction for the cheapest prices for any of the old colorways? My girlfriend wants to get complementary colored pairs for each of us, namely the dark gray/blue men's pair and dark gray/pink pair from the first run of colors. Thanks in advance if I do get some help.

Eastbay has all flyknits on sale for 129.99 cept for the MC's. matter of time before those are on sale as well. Might need to cop a pair with my gold club coupon that's going to expire soon.

EMFL3963 at footlocker.com, online only for 20% off no minimum purchase. Multis discount eligible with free shipping, come out to $138.55 at checkout.

Blue MC looks good, might have to cop once they're on sale. Thinking about getting the Sport Turquoise that's on sale with the 20% though.

And here i thought i was the only one who was wearing the Grey pair .... lots of love in here : )

Last edited:
The 008 compared to the womans MC.... about the same, i actually prefer the womans since they didnt keep the upper midsole white

I had my Blue Glows steamfitted at Nike flatiron about two months ago.  Fit great at first and over time they just shrunk and shrunk.  Now they are about 1/2 a size too small and horribly cramped.  Got on the phone with Nike and they will take them back.  I bought these off of RRS, too.

Had to fight a little bit and explain that their service ruined the kicks.  Happy to get a gift card out of it.

Speaking of the Blue Glows, I just copped a pair from RW on the pure strength of this pic from IG alone. BIG UPs to the OP! :smokin

I made the a PS in the earlier pages of the Black Swoosh, but I didn't think anyone would attempt it.

I had my Blue Glows steamfitted at Nike flatiron about two months ago.  Fit great at first and over time they just shrunk and shrunk.  Now they are about 1/2 a size too small and horribly cramped.  Got on the phone with Nike and they will take them back.  I bought these off of RRS, too.

Had to fight a little bit and explain that their service ruined the kicks.  Happy to get a gift card out of it.
What was Nike trying to stand on, that you bought the shoes from RRS or that the shoes are expecting to continue shrinking after the steamfit process?

What was Nike trying to stand on, that you bought the shoes from RRS or that the shoes are expecting to continue shrinking after the steamfit process?
Nike doesn't take returns for sizing issues.  I argued that these weren't a sizing issue, but a defective service issue.  They agreed.

Do u know what kind of paint he used? Im gonna try and attempt it as well

Speaking of the Blue Glows, I just copped a pair from RW on the pure strength of this pic from IG alone. BIG UPs to the OP! :smokin

I made the a PS in the earlier pages of the Black Swoosh, but I didn't think anyone would attempt it.

Almost caved on the Blue Glows many times...couldn't do it. Definitely.need Blue Trainers. Blue MCs on the other hand...my Eastbay 25% off is ready once that first markdown pops off.

Back
Top Bottom