=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

I've had bad luck with Jordan releases over the last year and I took that as a sign to ease out of the sneaker game a bit.  Then earlier this year, about February, I stumbled on the the lovely delight that is the FL 1. I got my first pair (816, team orange/white/game red/game royal) from the clearance store in San Leandro. I didn't think much of it until I had to move in April.  I packed up all my stuff including my kicks except for those FL 1s.  I wore them for about 3 days straight and I fell in love, and  I've been on the hunt ever since. I really haven't been into a non-Jordan sneaker like this since the Air Trainer III.  Here's the collection as of this weekend:

In case anyone is interested here's a rundown of where I got each colorway:

401 (Game Royal) - eBay

300 (Electric Green) - eBay

011 (Black) - Nike Factory Store, Orange

601 (Gym Red) - eBay

414 (Neo Turquise) - Nike Factory Store, Orange

816 (Team Orange--but really it's red) - Nike Clearance Store, San Leandro

106 (Dark Grey/Univ. Red) - Nike Factory Store, Lake Elsinore

107 (Dark Grey/Volt) - Nike Factory Store, Ontario Mills

841 (Total Orange) - eBay

All of these were had for $70 or less, give or take, depending on tax, shipping, etc. Don't give up if you're still hunting for these. Cheers.

^^^ love the game royals
nthat.gif

I've had bad luck with Jordan releases over the last year and I took that as a sign to ease out of the sneaker game a bit.  Then earlier this year, about February, I stumbled on the the lovely delight that is the FL 1. I got my first pair (816, team orange/white/game red/game royal) from the clearance store in San Leandro. I didn't think much of it until I had to move in April.  I packed up all my stuff including my kicks except for those FL 1s.  I wore them for about 3 days straight and I fell in love, and  I've been on the hunt ever since. I really haven't been into a non-Jordan sneaker like this since the Air Trainer III.  Here's the collection as of this weekend:

In case anyone is interested here's a rundown of where I got each colorway:
401 (Game Royal) - eBay
300 (Electric Green) - eBay
011 (Black) - Nike Factory Store, Orange
601 (Gym Red) - eBay
414 (Neo Turquise) - Nike Factory Store, Orange
816 (Team Orange--but really it's red) - Nike Clearance Store, San Leandro
106 (Dark Grey/Univ. Red) - Nike Factory Store, Lake Elsinore
107 (Dark Grey/Volt) - Nike Factory Store, Ontario Mills
841 (Total Orange) - eBay

All of these were had for $70 or less, give or take, depending on tax, shipping, etc. Don't give up if you're still hunting for these. Cheers.

How long ago did you cop the 106's and any idea if Elsinore still has? I suppose I can give em a buzz if you still have their number. Been waffling on I should cop or not, but I think your pic just convinced me ha. Thanks in advance.

Volt Lunar 1 customs. Favorite colorway of the Trainers with the comfort of the Lunar !

WOWWWWWWWWWW. Those are awesome. Might have to try and replicate that :lol:. How is the black paint holding up? Any fading?

Last edited:
How long ago did you cop the 106's and any idea if Elsinore still has? I suppose I can give em a buzz if you still have their number. Been waffling on I should cop or not, but I think your pic just convinced me ha. Thanks in advance.

It was 3 weeks ago, weekend of June 21.

Sidenote for you folks looking for these at outlet stores: be sure you walk up and down the aisles and don't assume that everything on the end cap is everything that's there. I was in the bay over the weekend and Great Mall Milpitas had the 107s in the aisle but it wasn't on display at the front of it.

it is also helpful to have a rep look up the product code to save some time in the store

Last edited:
Volt Lunar 1 customs. Favorite colorway of the Trainers with the comfort of the Lunar !

What is the color code for thise model? I can't find it on the first page :nerd:
I thought it was just a customized pair of the 554887-705 colorway but upon closer inspection there is ALOT more black knit in the toes/medial/lateral sides in these ones. I don't think that part is customizable so I'm kinda stumped :nerd:.

Last edited:

If you look at this picture with the 444's they look nothing like those though so I'm a little confused myself.

Back
Top Bottom