=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Here's a pic just to solidify what everyone has been saying.

EDIT: Better pic

Last edited:
Yeah they don't look unpadded to me either. But I agree that they could be samples. No way someone's painting individual rows of knit :lol:.

^ Yeah if you look closely they actually look like HTMs. They have a multicolor tongue.

How is the black paint holding up? Any fading?
Paint is holding up nicely so far. I used fabric ink markers and silkscreening ink (used for tshirts). They both hold after being heatset and are absorbed in the thread itself.

They are the 705.  As is it's a mix of white and volt thread. I filled out the white yarn at the toe using a fine black marker. Used a volt marker to fill the white parts at the quarter/heel. It's easy, just time consuming.

Pics of progress , before I used volt and black ink to fill in the sides.

Paint is holding up nicely so far. I used fabric ink markers and silkscreening ink (used for tshirts). They both hold after being heatset and are absorbed in the thread itself.

They are the 705.  As is it's a mix of white and volt thread. I filled out the white yarn at the toe using a fine black marker. Used a volt marker to fill the white parts at the quarter/heel. It's easy, just time consuming.

repped.. we are all blown away by your skills.. i thought they were a sample,lol, they look that good. the attention to detail is amazing.

That's amazing. If you didn't have the in-progress pics I would've called you a liar :lol:. I was thinking of trying to replicate your results but I doubt I'd ever have the balls to do that. Again, amazing job :nthat:. How'd you make the Swoosh white on the medial side?

Last edited:
Thanks guys!

Swoosh on medial side is fabric ink as well, although I had to put 2 coats for it to be completely opaque.

repped for the vicious custom work!

I'd post a collection pic of my Lunars but I only have a few pairs and they're all very beat :lol:.

For some reason the 107's fit bigger than my other green pair of FK1's. I thought they would conform better after wearing them out but are still too big. I'm thinking of returning them and downsizing. Can I still return these shoes? They've been worn out. I think it's still under 30 days.

For some reason the 107's fit bigger than my other green pair of FK1's. I thought they would conform better after wearing them out but are still too big. I'm thinking of returning them and downsizing. Can I still return these shoes? They've been worn out. I think it's still under 30 days.
no harm in trying. worse thing they can do is say no. good luck.

yeah on the receipt it says within 30 days for any reason you can return them. Just say they don't fit correctly, or make something up.

Last edited:

my 106s fit too small :lol:

I unlaced them fully and loosened them up, theyre okay for now. Sucks about the 107s being too big brah :smh:

Back
Top Bottom