=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

I'd post a collection pic of my Lunars but I only have a few pairs and they're all very beat :lol:.

Post 'em anyway :D include your custom mc too 8) I want to see how they are holding up
:lol: I might take a pic of them sometime this weekend.

For some reason the 107's fit bigger than my other green pair of FK1's. I thought they would conform better after wearing them out but are still too big. I'm thinking of returning them and downsizing. Can I still return these shoes? They've been worn out. I think it's still under 30 days.

my 106s fit too small :lol:

I unlaced them fully and loosened them up, theyre okay for now. Sucks about the 107s being too big brah :smh:
Take the insoles out and wear them a few times with socks to break them in. Then put the insoles back in and enjoy :pimp:.

Is $119 a good price for the wolf grey?

thanks
Well it was $39 at one point at the outlets but everything should be gone by now. So if you need them i guess $119 is fair since stock is gone. Otherwise, nah.

Last edited:
I found i was a size 9.5 in the lunar 2s, but a perfect 10 in the trainers. I thought they were supposed to the same as trainers o:

steam to mold? can u explain that a little further? sorry im a newbie to that process

1. Buy a clothes steamer
2. Steam your flyknits for 30-60 seconds
3. Put your flyknits on
4. Leave them on to mold.
5. Done!

My racers fit so much better when molded to my feet.

Here's my second batch of lunars that finally came in took a while, I'm really addicted to these things now since the prices are really reasonable

^^^ Nice wolf greys :smokin. Where'd you cop them?

Thanks man, I got them from Estero, FL (239) 948 4100 nike rep helped me stock locate them :smokin

My shipment got delayed cause I was on vacation for a week, so it got sent back after 3 delivery attempts :lol: and I just finally received them this month after they shipped them back :x

Here's my second batch of lunars that finally came in took a while, I'm really addicted to these things now since the prices are really reasonable

Do you remember which outlet you got the ones with the turquoise tongue? Thanks.

Before I do a nikesearch, anyone know where I can find   554887-010 ? They're they grey/turquoise with speckles..

Before I do a nikesearch, anyone know where I can find   554887-010 ? They're they grey/turquoise with speckles..
I called the Auburn, WA outlet Friday and Saturday and they had them for I believe $50, but no take additional off.

Ordered these 3 weeks ago lmaoo finally got them today at least they thru in a gift card 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom