=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Picked up the Wolf Greys from Footlocker. My first Lunars. Love em.

14icwhk.jpg

such a great colorway. nice pickup for your first pair of lunar 1s...im sure youll be copping more if you can

I just realized how asymmetrical the toeboxes on my wolf greys are. I got em off ebay a couple months back. Has anyone else ever dealt with this? I dunno what to do..

I just realized how asymmetrical the toeboxes on my wolf greys are. I got em off ebay a couple months back. Has anyone else ever dealt with this? I dunno what to do..
May be a fake but also may just be bad QC. More pics of the shoe would help.

It's crazy how that midsole is so much better than the one on retail pairs when in reality it's not THAT different. Still baffles me why Nike decided to use it on HTMs and Chukkas but not the Lunar1s.

I have a quick question about the box tag of the 1st wave of Lunar1's. The colorway that I am looking at is the black/grey/turquoise style # 554887 010. The box tag title says "NIKE FLYKNIT ONE+" Are the shoes legit because I've noticed that the Nike Flyknit Lunar1's that I have say "Nike Flyknit Lunar1+ on the box tag title? Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I have a quick question about the box tag of the 1st wave of Lunar1's. The colorway that I am looking at is the black/grey/turquoise style # 554887 010. The box tag title says "NIKE FLYKNIT ONE+" Are the shoes legit because I've noticed that the Nike Flyknit Lunar1's that I have say "Nike Flyknit Lunar1+ on the box tag title? Help would be appreciated. Thanks.
I'm not home to see mine at the moment, but I do know that the first wave had inconsistent box labels and tongue tags.

Back
Top Bottom