=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

What's up everyone. 

I'm on the hunt for a pair of Nike Flyknit Lunar1+ Dark Obsidian/Light Armory Blue-Squadron Blue. Size 10. 

Anyone have any idea how i might find these??
think I saw a few pairs on ebay in a 10 thatd be your best place to look

anyone have the product and SKU for the wolf grey (001) ???

sorry super late to the flyknit game but just scooped my first pair and LOVEEEEEE em'

got the squadron blue cw. looking to pickup a couple more pairs before they become extinct lol

thanks for your help NT
Product code is 554887-001.

Just a friendly advice but from next time if you want to know the product code, just search the name of it on eBay.

Some sellers list the product code on the item description or you can find the image of the shoebox where it shows the product code.

Hope this helps!

Product code is 554887-001.

Just a friendly advice but from next time if you want to know the product code, just search the name of it on eBay.
Some sellers list the product code on the item description or you can find the image of the shoebox where it shows the product code.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the reply.

I was actually looking for the Footlocker Product code, as it seems to be different from the 001 number.

if anyone has this handy, if you could pass it along! super late to the game, and the only flyknit in wolf grey i can find is BUY IT NOW for $200 on ebay... smh :x

You guys have got to help me find a pair of the blue glows

554887-411

I'm fiending for a size 12 or 12.5

Last edited:
Huge huge HUGE shoutout to @mixology for the incredible PM and assist on these blue glows. Not DS but man, very lightly worn

Can't believe I found a pair, plus a great deal on them.

SALUTE

:smokin :nerd: :D

Wow! Congrats man! I was not holding out much hope when you posted for the help to find some, awesome! One of my favorite shoes of all time. Always on a lookout for size 11's

Couldnt bring myself to wear them if I ever got them

still haven't worn my flyknit free HTMs lol

Couldnt bring myself to wear them if I ever got them

still haven't worn my flyknit free HTMs lol
yeah, that might be a problem for me too. the Lunar soles are pretty soft as evidenced by wear and tear on my Chukka's. They look awesome and all but I think after 10-20 wears, those soles will start looking rough. I do take good care of my shoes but there's gonna be times where you will make a mistake and hit something or rub on something that will mess up the soles. I dunno about doing that to a $1500 pair of shoes. my max for now has been $350-$400 for a pair of shoes.

yeah, that might be a problem for me too. the Lunar soles are pretty soft as evidenced by wear and tear on my Chukka's. They look awesome and all but I think after 10-20 wears, those soles will start looking rough. I do take good care of my shoes but there's gonna be times where you will make a mistake and hit something or rub on something that will mess up the soles. I dunno about doing that to a $1500 pair of shoes. my max for now has been $350-$400 for a pair of shoes.

I jason markk the hell out of them and like you said, because of how soft the lunar is, plus how they're predominantly white, they pretty much stay dirty on your impact areas of the sole

Plus I noticed at the beach I wore my turquoise pair and a little tiny branch just punctured my sole. They're not the easiest to upkeep

I jason markk the hell out of them and like you said, because of how soft the lunar is, plus how they're predominantly white, they pretty much stay dirty on your impact areas of the sole

Plus I noticed at the beach I wore my turquoise pair and a little tiny branch just punctured my sole. They're not the easiest to upkeep
I've been really considering hunting down a few of the lower end ones.. first to see what my true size is.. can you imagine buying a $1500 pair and they end up being a half a size small or big?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
2nd to see how they hold up after multiple wears. I think I got my answer with the wear and tear though owning the Lunar Chukka's as those are the same soles as the HTM Lunars. I can see myself gambling with as much as $500 for a pair but prolly nothing more, but that's a pipe dream for the green HTM Lunar or mc HTM Lunar.

Heres a pair of my green and browns, have worn these maybe 5 or 6 times and these soles are "clean". Recently jason markk'd them and haven't worn them since. The white + soft sole just holds on to certain discolorations

And here's the puncture I told you about just from some stupid little twig lol

I noiced that there is a difference in the outlet pairs and the retail pairs. The **** green colored pair I bought from ndc at full retail is a lot more comfortable than the wolf grey and black sole with volt accents pair I picked up at the outlets. The sole seems more softer on the ndc pair. Anyone else notice this?

I noiced that there is a difference in the outlet pairs and the retail pairs. The **** green colored pair I bought from ndc at full retail is a lot more comfortable than the wolf grey and black sole with volt accents pair I picked up at the outlets. The sole seems more softer on the ndc pair. Anyone else notice this?
mean.gif
mean.gif

not really sure about this. might be a personal experience.

I swear the pair bought from NDC feels noticeably different than my other two pairs. The soles on the outlet pickups feel more firm when walking on compared to the ndc pair.

Thats not a sample, I have the same color way. Someone else around here has them too, both of us got ours at footlocker

Back
Top Bottom