Foamposite battle: Royal blue VS. Eggplants

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

laugh.gif
)
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ the black w/ clear bottom foams

Royals by a long shot. The Eggplants are also amazing, but seeing Penny play in the royals just make them more special to me.

Royal Blues pop out alot more but I don't have them so I don't really care. But I'm just thrilled about these Eggplants releasing.

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

Royal Blues for sure. Eggplants will be the second best penny foams.

Yep. Eggplants are vicious, and a non Foam head like me, will cop, simply because it's Penny, and the color, but they not touchin' royal blue. Toomany memories.

Oh man this is a tough one! Eggplants or Royals. Right now Royals top it cause the color just stands out more. I can't wait to get my hands on a few of theeggplants though
smile.gif

Man oh man we'll have to see them on hand in person before I can make a final decision
smile.gif

Wow, it's pretty cool to see how many choose eggs over royals. Of course not a large margin, but it is good to see everyone having different opinions.

eventhough I'm copping three of the VARSITY PURPLE foams and only have one of the blue, I still think the royal blue foams have the edge. But to be honest,if the latter became the former, (if the purples were released first, keep up with me now.....) it would have a bias the blue ones have. Both great CWs though

Back
Top Bottom