FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I could see em on a hot summer day. With some ball shorts, I wave the ice cream truck down and cop the hyperstripe

Last edited:

you mean the blue 4 cleats he unveiled for the playoffs? yea those are tough. wish they would make a non-cleat version of it. id cop for sure.
Those would be tuff
imo, super tuff. id buy these over the blue 11lab4s supposedly coming up. i doubt these gonna release as sneakers to the public. most likely only made for mr price.

Last edited:
imo, super tuff. id buy these over the blue 11lab4s supposedly coming up. i doubt these gonna release as sneakers to the public. most likely only made for mr price.

Seeing the sharpies, custom kyries, and the 4s are just
image.png

Next season everyone gonna step the cleats up

it should.. youre telling me this guy can keep his kicks icer than you and hes playing a damn sport?.. thats saying alot..

Team Icey is here to stay.. too bad im on mobile i would take a picture of the ice on the shapie cleateds..

no, im saying nobodys talking about that because nobody cares about that.
they should...
i'll bite, why? why should they care? I would've said we but I mostly hate clear soles and love when they age and yellow, my KCs are almost a pretty golden yellowish-brown to match the upper
pimp.gif

looking at the white Gucci's got me thinking I should find a way to take my whiteouts and gum them out instead of the whiteout sole I be contenplating

Back
Top Bottom