FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Everytime I think about copping a white shoe, after some thought I remind myself white shoes aren't my thing but these gucci/winter whites look dope. My black ones should suffice my gum bottom needs for now.

:smh:
nike is not allowing the free shipping, nor the application of my $20 vip rewards for the white guccis.

:smh:

shot down by FTL customer service. She claims the manufacturer puts the restrictions on certain items. Therefore, she couldnt assist me in applying my vip rewards to the purchase.

shot down by FTL customer service. She claims the manufacturer puts the restrictions on certain items. Therefore, she couldnt assist me in applying my vip rewards to the purchase.

That's how it's always been online. VIP on coupon exclusion items only works in store.

Thanks, repped. Different allocations than online, right? I called the 1-800 number on footlocker's website last night and they said OOS.

No clue. I'm just telling you they are still in stores just like the red ones.

A lot of times the 1-800 number just looks online they don't check individual store stocks. BigJ is from Baltimore so you may want to do a google search and call around to the Baltimore footlockers and see if they could send them to your local footlocker store.

Checked out the white Gucci today. It's the same painted white foamposite they used on the white outs. Kinda bummed about that. I'm probably passing tho. Def summer shoes with that white sock liner

Last edited:
Anywhere the white guccis under retail with code? I know nicekicks is 207 shipped with code szn10 only 9 and 9.5 left though

Checked out the white Gucci today. It's the same painted white foamposite they used on the white outs. Kinda bummed about that. I'm probably passing tho. Def summer shoes with that white sock liner

After seeing them in person today, I'm feeling them more.

I'll cop in time for next spring.

Back
Top Bottom