FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
These will peel of exactly like the mirror foams. Notice the white layer under that clear outsole that stop right where the clear sole edge is. both holos and mirrors have that same white under laying so that holo effect is just a cheap print/ decal on the actual foamposite upper.

yeeeeah... U have a pair to show us?

U have a pair of gone fishings?

I think you are in the minority on that opinion. And by minority i mean like, the only person.

Won the Nike town NY raffle for Hologram foams. Don't know if I should cop after buying some of the Doernbecher. My wallet is dying.

Will a FTL gift card still work for footaction or champs? 

Doubt it, but idk so im asking. Maybe it was a while back that they allowed each others coupons cards etc

If not its FTL or bust so i can buy under retail  ...... 
I may cave in an cop by any means 

Doubt it, but idk so im asking. Maybe it was a while back that they allowed each others coupons cards etc

FTL gc may work at Champs

yeeeeah... U have a pair to show us?

U have a pair of gone fishings?

I think you are in the minority on that opinion. And by minority i mean like, the only person.

For those looking to cop online tomorrow, remember to use Ebates. It's 12% cash back on NDC (can be used with the app too) and 5% for Eastbay and footlocker.[/quote. How do u use cashback for discover on ndc?

Yes, foot locker gift card works at champs foot action, and foot locker

Yes, foot locker gift card works at champs foot action, and foot locker
ftl gift card works at ftl?
[emoji]128561[/emoji]

:lol: i was clarifying all spots where it is valid. cuz im sure if i left it off the list, a smart *** would have a similar response

Back
Top Bottom