FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
blue chromes will be impossible. can u imagine red chromes? maaan
hush your mouth right now, don't speak my money away
embarassed.gif

You all are that hypebeast enough......

That everyone is forgetting we had red metallics and purple metallics.....ask asking for "red chrome"........

Come on now.

Killing something that was cool at one point.

Just like they did with prints after the galaxies

The raffle is for Nike IN STORE releases on the foams. Sounds like its still releasing online and on the app. At least the app gave me a reminder for tomorrow.
Correct.

Don't yall give in yet on the blue mirrors lets wait and see how plentiful they are. 

Last edited:
Foam hype is always super random I find. Some clean models sit, and some whack ones fly off the shelves... I don't even know anymore

Foam hype is always super random I find. Some clean models sit, and some whack ones fly off the shelves... I don't even know anymore
this is how foam hype works

GR = Foam Heads Only

any mention or closeness of yeezy = (insert apples eye's emoiji)

Limited = Hype And Resell

DB = Instant Resell

Region or Country Exclusive China = Thousands of dollars to get them..

this is how foam hype works

GR = Foam Heads Only
any mention or closeness of yeezy = (insert apples eye's emoiji)
Limited = Hype And Resell
DB = Instant Resell
Region or Country Exclusive China = Thousands of dollars to get them..

Could have sworn foam heads like the other ones you listed too.

Damn i lowkey thought i was gonna get the call for the holos today. The FTL i went to only put the raffle up for one day (allegedly) and i signed up in the afternoon, only the 2nd name on there, and the only sz 13. Dude said ill probably be good, nobody really checking for em and they were cutting off the list that day. I checked back a couple times afterwards to see if they made the calls... they said calls going out today. Sure enough i checked back and its a no go for me.
The other raffle i did i was the only name on there, at least when i did it. That 1 was day 1 of 2 but i figured id be good cuz that mall is wack. :smh: Ftl can blow me

Damn i lowkey thought i was gonna get the call for the holos today. The FTL i went to only put the raffle up for one day (allegedly) and i signed up in the afternoon, only the 2nd name on there, and the only sz 13. Dude said ill probably be good, nobody really checking for em and they were cutting off the list that day. I checked back a couple times afterwards to see if they made the calls... they said calls going out today. Sure enough i checked back and its a no go for me.
The other raffle i did i was the only name on there, at least when i did it. That 1 was day 1 of 2 but i figured id be good cuz that mall is wack.
mean.gif
Ftl can blow me
they did me like that.. i was supposed to get a call thursday.. got it monday..better late than never..lol

Last foam i bought was triple black, has the sizing changed at all. You guys still go up a .5 size?

I went TTS on those and the fit fine, i could feel a lil snug in em if it were an all day wear walking around. But i wore to work and sat at my desk :lol:

Last foam i bought was triple black, has the sizing changed at all. You guys still go up a .5 size?

I went TTS on those and the fit fine, i could feel a lil snug in em if it were an all day wear walking around. But i wore to work and sat at my desk :lol:
Ive been buying all of mine TTS and they fit great until the Olives, those kill my pinky toes so I might start going up .5 ...or I could cry to Nike for coupons due to my discomfort, either way is good for me.

only foams that fitted me weird was the silver camo's.. the other ones fit perfect.. now if the lebron 11's fitted this good.. i would be a happy camper.

Back
Top Bottom