FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I guess I got lucky [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Had it loading on SNKRS, then tried jimmy Jazz and carted almost checked out until I saw another site that doesn't charge tax or shipping load sizes. Added there and checked out no problem so cancelled SNKRS. I should've doubled up.gonna try the mall in a few.

Last edited:
There gonna be sorely dissapointed
Agreed.
Is that an attestation to how hot the holos are? Or how bad the Aquas are? I've heard the quality on the Aquas are meh.

Also, bump on the KicksUSA cancel question from ootherocoo
IMHO, holos underrated, pics do no justice.  Aquas over rated - sentimental value for some, but none for me.  Heard the same about quality so I think I will pass on them.

Agreed.

IMHO, holos underrated, pics do no justice.  Aquas over rated - sentimental value for some, but none for me.  Heard the same about quality so I think I will pass on them.
I feel like the holos are overrated... they look worse and worse every time I look at em but it's all subjective.

Calm down, these things are very much available in store all over Chicago. Not just spare pairs here and there, I mean FSR. I'm sure if you guys leave your computers and actually go out into the world there will be pairs available, at least in major cities. Check stores out!

Footlocker just hit me with the Quan...order was cancelled but the rep says I will receive a $15 off gift card for my troubles...

Calm down, these things are very much available in store all over Chicago. Not just spare pairs here and there, I mean FSR. I'm sure if you guys leave your computers and actually go out into the world there will be pairs available, at least in major cities. Check stores out!

Just came back from my local mall and there weren't any unfortunately. This was white marsh MD.

ur jokin rite? No way they are overrated bro
In my opinion they are. Didn't even try to cop at 138... I just don't want an iridescent rainbow shoe. It's cool on the MP Kobes as an accent but it just doesn't look good all over the Foams to me.

didn't you like the gone fishings?
Love em, but they have the scales which makes the iridescent finish an accent and part of a theme. If they were just the blue color with the glitter I would not be into them. I wish these would have just been the gunmetal color without the glitter... not a fan or pewters at all but I like this shade of grey.

Last edited:
Is that an attestation to how hot the holos are? Or how bad the Aquas are? I've heard the quality on the Aquas are meh.

Also, bump on the KicksUSA cancel question from ootherocoo

I would lean toward how hot the holos are . Also im reaching out on a limb here because the only jordans i wear are 1s. Has there ever been a jordan 8 beside the last db that flew off shelves?

im glad i got lucky this week.. These and the GITD Teal Dunks.. I spent 45 on those.. Suprisingly ill be rocking those more than the holo's.. but now i got something that reflects when I wear black outfits..

I want a pair of black mirrors..lol

Back
Top Bottom