FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
how much are the white gucci's going for these days.. If the release those plat yeezy foams (which if they look liek the picture that are yuck).. i want to sole swap the GITD sole on the GUCCI's that would be tight.. Gucci La Glow!!

how much are the white gucci's going for these days.. If the release those plat yeezy foams (which if they look liek the picture that are yuck).. i want to sole swap the GITD sole on the GUCCI's that would be tight.. Gucci La Glow!!

White guccis are still in stores.

cool.. imma let those get sub 200.. as i relaly think that would be a good idea for a custom.. im wating for the volts to hit 150.. then ill grab those.. im not paying retail for those

I was shocked when I saw the black Guccis in DTLR a few weeks ago along with the whites...
I haven't seen the black guccis in a while

I was in shock when I saw them especially after I got a pair from end.... They were sold out in the malls, but this lil DTLR in the cut still had them GF was gone tho... This DTLR is deep in the hood and I thought they would be gone, but they were chilling. I was wearing my GF that day, it's funny how ppl wanted to help me and sell me more foams. Anything to get that commission

I was in shock when I saw them especially after I got a pair from end.... They were sold out in the malls, but this lil DTLR in the cut still had them GF was gone tho... This DTLR is deep in the hood and I thought they would be gone, but they were chilling. I was wearing my GF that day, it's funny how ppl wanted to help me and sell me more foams. Anything to get that commission

Sounds like you got dat sleeper spot. Time to make friends there sir :pimp:

NDC and SNKRS be on some bs. I waited for 45 mins with the SNKRS app open onmy phone only for the connection to drop for a sec and lose my pending status smh

Same thing happened to a bunch of us on the DB 13's that released last week. I think that's there way of telling us we Lost

Last edited:
N
man..struck out earlier on NDC, SNKRS, and Eastbay...walked into West Oaks mall here in Houston and got an 11 with no probs..crazy.
View media item 1802918
NDC and SNKRS be on some bs. I waited for 45 mins with the SNKRS app open onmy phone only for the connection to drop for a sec and lose my pending status smh

How is it Nikes fault that your phone lost its connection ?i

Last edited:
Its
How is it Nikes fault that your phone lost its connection ?i
Its not but waiting 45 minutes from the second they drop when the app supposedly suppose to secure your pair cause all your info is preloaded. Talking about "Do not close this app or your order will be lost". How long did I need to wait before my order was processed a hour? 2 Hours thats pretty ****** up if you ask me especially since i did everything right

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom