FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Its
Its not but waiting 45 minutes from the second they drop when the app supposedly suppose to secure your pair cause all your info is preloaded. Talking about "Do not close this app or your order will be lost". How long did I need to wait before my order was processed a hour? 2 Hours thats pretty ****** up if you ask me especially since i did everything right
It's not that simple anymore - everyone has SNKRS now (as opposed to the code invite period) so no guarantee on securing a pair. While it's pending you are lining up and it's trying to get your size - either from them aging out of carts, or you hit your place in line, etc.

I had to sit and wait for a while to lose on the DB 13's. I had to wait a while today to get the Holos.

I assume you know all this. SNKRS is not a guarantee.

Last edited:
I won the raffle at Lenox. Was leaving work to pick them up, and remembered that I lost my license/ID not long ago. So I called to see if I could use my work ID. Long story short... View media item 1803184

Last edited:
Longest wait on the app I had was a couple of weeks ago with the CP3 13s. 3 hr wait. My battery was toast :smh:

Same thing happened to a bunch of us on the DB 13's that released last week. I think that's there way of telling us we Lost

I had the same thing happen to me last week too during the db13. I waited an hour and a half on snkrs pending then got connection error. I managed to cop on ndc luckily though

to anyone who ordered from city gear, what does your status say??? its normally processing for me but for some reason it says waiting for authorization. my credit card got billed already...any help??

giphy.gif

Stolen

these are really really nice in person, esp when the sun hits em, lots of local spots still have em in stock, weird how quick they went online, but stores still have sizes left so if you missed out, don't pay rape, go put in a little leg work!

Hopefully my pair comes a day earlier as usual but considering its thanksgiving, i dont know. But as lng as they come, soy bueno

NDC pair shipped already, good stuff..
ended up with 3 pairs, all under retail :smokin

crazy thing is, the NDC release was a bit crazy, i actually carted more of the DB13 than i did on these... and quicker.
i didnt bother with the SNKRS app today tho cuz i didnt wanna pay with cc and full price

got one pair in hand today from foot locker, i would post up some nice shots but it looks like everyone else has already done so.

oddly enough, i saw an 8.5 in store earlier and the lines were all so cleanly defined, HIGHLY impressed.
but when i got my size 9, it was like most of my other pairs, pretty rounded and not clean sharp edges.
im hoping one of the other two pairs look like that 8.5 i saw.

i do plan on taking pictures with my black friday forces (same rainbow pattern on midsole, just darker), and a group shot with all my Quai54 pairs. now im just missing the forces unfortunately. this GR version is plenty sufficient to replace the original Q54 pair.

Now I need to catch up and grab the gone fishing's. The holos are much hotter to me but still I find myself starting to fiend for the fish.

All that spending before black Friday!
If the outlet isn't sold out yet, they will be first thing when they open back up for bf, with the extra 20% off. And I'm sure they won't even be answering the phones till next week

I got everything for the Black Friday prices tho minus the foams. And the air maxes I had a 20% off code for foot locker. They are all gifts anyway except for the foams and the Apple Watch.

Back
Top Bottom