FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Slap in the face
laugh.gif
cant add to cart tho
ohwell.gif

It's not about adding to cart. It's about them putting that price like that.... Somewhere someone probably got a pair but to have it at $199.99 on the site like that is a slap.

Footlocker only doing in stores for most sizes. Just have to call whatever store got you size. Kinda sucks though.

My local FTL store has 2 sizes left...one is my size. Manager says it's impossible to match the .com price, and he thinks its an error on the site. I argued for a minute...was hopeless. I also called ndc re my order to attempt pm...no bueno lol

Any thoughts on if the blue mirrors will have the premium price tag or not? And are there any credible sources that talked about NYE being the release date.

Any thoughts on if the blue mirrors will have the premium price tag or not? And are there any credible sources that talked about NYE being the release date.
$250 same as gone fishing, an only "credible" source is our good NT BROTHER BALTSNEAKSHOW lol!!! He confirmed it, hope dey a GR lol

I'd be surprised if they didn't have it but then again I was surprised that the holo's didn't with the look and date it just screamed prem, but hey maybe nike ain't all bad

$250 same as gone fishing, an only "credible" source is our good NT BROTHER BALTSNEAKSHOW lol!!! He confirmed it, hope dey a GR lol
I saw that he announced it. I wouldn't mind a gr myself. If they are as available as the holos then we shouldn't have a problem eating. And I hope they won't peel. I won't wear them often, but they will be worn for sure.

Foams should've stopped at $180.00 and Jordans at $160.00 but I notice the more "premium" foams are $250 nowadays while the more regular releases retail for $230

I'd be surprised if they didn't have it but then again I was surprised that the holo's didn't with the look and date it just screamed prem, but hey maybe nike ain't all bad

Thats true cuz if holos were 250 we woulda all copped with out hesitating.

For the stock locate for those silver camo's...anyone had luck?

If I could get them I would make the drive to Footlocker lol

Back
Top Bottom