FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Just wait out. None of the foam packs have sustained their values.

I'm skipping the pack to be ready to fail on the blue chromes.

Will buy the pack in a few months or buy the pearls off of someone.
the Blromes could be a massive GR though.. you gotta be more enthusiastic.

I always assume no just to manage expectations.

Was the sharpie pack a gr? Maybe the pearl release will be similar to that pack. I really can't spend $385 during Christmas season. But the pearls are my grails...and I never use that word.

Was the sharpie pack a gr? Maybe the pearl release will be similar to that pack. I really can't spend $385 during Christmas season. But the pearls are my grails...and I never use that word.

it wasnt mass produced but it wasn't limited either. the problem is that these foam packs always have a shoe that brings the value down.

I don't think there is anyway to sell the other shoe in pack. Who gonna buy em? Would have to sell local for $40 lol

I wouldn't be surprised to see people selling the pearls by their self for more than the pack cost originally lol
naw man you're way off
Pearls dont get that kind of love, and foams in general dont resell that high anymore other than uber limited stuff

skipping the maroon 6s and returning my gone fishings for the pearl pack :smh:

yea but don't you think the pearls alone will be like 320 atleast?

nope.
you think it'll sit then?

yea but don't you think the pearls alone will be like 320 atleast?
I wouldn't be surprised to see people selling the pearls by their self for more than the pack cost originally lol

what makes you say that? If you actually research the foam trend and look to see what 02 pearls go for, you will be surprised. you just have to actually take your time and look and wait for the right price.

what makes you say that? If you actually research the foam trend and look to see what 02 pearls go for, you will be surprised. you just have to actually take your time and look and wait for the right price.

wait for the right price?!?!?! you know some people don't have the patience to do that :lol: :lol:

you think it'll sit then?
it might sit  look at the sharpie pack, it sat at a lot of places, some online shops where selling it for under retail, 

people made the mistake on the shooting star pack thinking they where gonna flip it for more lol and we all know how that turned out, if you can wait out the first couple of weeks for the hype to die down, you might be able to find the pack or even the foam it self for a decent price. again this is my 2 cents on the matter, you can also go the route i took  buy the pack and sell the second shoe to someone i did that for both the shooting star pack and the sharpie pack. its not the best idea but you get a bit of the money back. 

Man someone in here shoulda told me about the gripes of UPS  SurePost.. these Bleep's lost my package.. or they couldnt deliver to my address.. now i have to wait another week for my GITD dunks :frown:

yeah bots will snatch the blue chromes. i have zero belief i can cop lol

Back
Top Bottom