FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
[emoji]128077[/emoji]

I understand Jordan didn't like them that much but he grew to love them, the history that shoe and colorway has is just too much for me to sale them.  Also how is the sizing on Foamposites?  I heard they were cut small and I have a wide foot.  My normal size is 12 so go a half size up or...
Jordan was gonna leave Nike because of the 1 and 2 were ugly to him. he's said what his top shoes were and the 1 wasn't in the list

as for fitting. TTS can be tight but you're supposed to go tts so you can have the foam memorize your feet. but I always go half up cuz i dont wear one shoe back to back

[emoji]128077[/emoji]
I understand Jordan didn't like them that much but he grew to love them, the history that shoe and colorway has is just too much for me to sale them.  Also how is the sizing on Foamposites?  I heard they were cut small and I have a wide foot.  My normal size is 12 so go a half size up or...
Jordan was gonna leave Nike because of the 1 and 2 were ugly to him. he's said what his top shoes were and the 1 wasn't in the list

as for fitting. TTS can be tight but you're supposed to go tts so you can have the foam memorize your feet. but I always go half up cuz i dont wear one shoe back to back
his fav ain't one of my favs and I don't care, XII> any other AJ#

Half size up for me, also I know but he did were them at his last MSG game and sometimes you seem wearing the Pinnacles and the Woven 1s from the MTM pack.  So he does care for his first signature shoe.

[emoji]128077[/emoji]

his fav ain't one of my favs and I don't care, XII> any other AJ#
isn't it in his top tho?

isn't it in his top tho?
1. 7s (colorways)

2. 6s (colorways, tongue, and design)

3. 1s (colorways, historical significance, and clean look) and 3s (first tinker hatfield shoe, elephant print, and colorways)

4. 11s (colorways)

5. 5s (3M tongue)

6. 4s (colorways and nice looking model)

7. 13s (He Got Game)

8. 12s 

9. 14s

10. 17s
1s and 3s are both at number three, I couldn't put the 3s in an exact number spot

1. 7s (colorways)

2. 6s (colorways, tongue, and design)

3. 1s (colorways, historical significance, and clean look) and 3s (first tinker hatfield shoe, elephant print, and colorways)

4. 11s (colorways)

5. 5s (3M tongue)

6. 4s (colorways and nice looking model)

7. 13s (He Got Game)

8. 12s 

9. 14s

10. 17s
1s and 3s are both at number three, I couldn't put the 3s in an exact number spot
A man welcome to the foam thread!  And to answer your previous questions about which foam to start with, I say start with the ones that started it all ROYALS.

Yep.. he was going to partner with two other guys and make his own brand.. Imagine if he did that.. he would have been a billionaire by then.. But like any other corporation to any  player like jordan.. they said.. hey.. we will give you a raise.. stay here and be an employee

I thought I was in the wrong thread, all I saw was Jordan this Jordan that.. It's a whole section for the Jordan chatter.....
you know its the season of Jordan... not christmas.. but jordan.. 

No one is in the house unless their eCamping...or a mouse..

How long after a release can you stock locate ? Trying to do stock locate at a local FTA that did not get the holograms and it's not allowing yet

Just a heads up

Some stores got some hologram foams re upped

Not a lot of pairs but a size run at the least

Just check around should be out on shelves already or at a point today if your looking

Do you guys think Nike fixed the paint chipping problem on the Blue Mirrors that was issue with the ASG release ?

And as far as the pack or foams hitting stock rooms from my knowledge at my store we should be getting them at the end of this week/early next week. (Pack) and the foams won't actually have till the week of or maybe earlier. We always get foams later than we would Jordans idk why

Last edited:
Do you guys think Nike fixed the paint chipping problem on the Blue Mirrors that was issue with the ASG release ?

And as far as the pack or foams hitting stock rooms from my knowledge at my store we should be getting them at the end of this week/early next week. (Pack) and the foams won't actually have till the week of or maybe earlier. We always get foams later than we would Jordans idk why

Probably didn't fix

Back
Top Bottom