FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I always wanted to own a pair of Foamposites, which colorway (prefer original colorway) do you recommend?

I actually feel like they look way better in pics than in person
ohwell.gif
i can see why someone would say that, cuz in person they kind of look like shiny pewters, depending on the light. i never liked pewters but these are just too dope IMO. 

I just saw somewhere that they also pushed the chrome 8s up to the 19th. Anyone know if there is any truth to that? Another good look for me and my pearl pack.

yup, reason why I started liking them too actually

They look nice and can go with anything but they come in a pack at $385, if I can find them for a decent price (highly doubt it) i'll think about getting them when I hopefully get this job in the bookstore.
I'll get em and sell the Hawks for like 90 bucks.
that or I'll do what others are doing and just wait for a used pair of pearls pop up

that or I'll do what others are doing and just wait for a used pair of pearls pop up
True, It's so many shoes I have on my list: Shattered Backboard 1s, Carmine 6s, Olympic 6s, not to mention the Nike Air Cement 4s that I getting before most of the shoes on the list.  These are added onto the list as well.

True, It's so many shoes I have on my list: Shattered Backboard 1s, Carmine 6s, Olympic 6s, not to mention the Nike Air Cement 4s that I getting before most of the shoes on the list.  These are added onto the list as well.
I'd just sell the Chicago's tbh and just buy 2 shoes you want. not a fan of a shoe jordan called ugly

I'd just sell the Chicago's tbh and just buy 2 shoes you want. not a fan of a shoe jordan called ugly

No, one of my friend with through a lot to get me them and they are my favorite in my collection/my grails (next to my Slam Dunks).  I would rather work for the shoes I want then sale the ones I have.
[emoji]128077[/emoji]

[emoji]128077[/emoji]
I understand Jordan didn't like them that much but he grew to love them, the history that shoe and colorway has is just too much for me to sale them.  Also how is the sizing on Foamposites?  I heard they were cut small and I have a wide foot.  My normal size is 12 so go a half size up or...

Back
Top Bottom