FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
The hawk flight got shafted in this package, they watered them down, didnt get shoe trees, and they even came wrapped in different paper( the foams came wrapped in paper that said Nike Air, while the hawks came in plain paper) at least the Hawks have suitable heel and forefoot zoom and you can legit feel them

Once I turn 30. I'm retiring from shoes. I'm 26 now, but I don't see myself 30+ waiting in lines, trying to cop online sneakers etc. At 30 imma be old so having a family, saving for retirement etc will be my focus. I've always been young so approaching 30 in four years scares me tremendously.

You don't say

Not scared to try them on. I just have my ways about kicks. I consider deadstock shoes never tried on. I doubt I'll ever wear them and personally I think "never tried on" sounds better. Not a big deal and not a debate. Dude who asked about the kicks didn't even respond so who cares. And I'm 28.

Don't they have forums on the internet for every hobby or interest?

So I made a Boss nacho Taco Bell run but I said hey let me slide through HOH real quick. I was blown away. Took me back to 7th grade. Inspected the heck out of them and said screw it and copped. I was sick when I saw the total but at least I get VIP rewards.

View media item 1835602

You guys think ds coppers would still be holding up pretty well? I guess they're not releasing anytime soon and I need a pair.

Foams as a whole have dropped in value except for the very limited ones. Coppers aren't that bad if you actually do some research and take your time.

So I made a Boss nacho Taco Bell run but I said hey let me slide through HOH real quick. I was blown away. Took me back to 7th grade. Inspected the heck out of them and said screw it and copped. I was sick when I saw the total but at least I get VIP rewards.
Have you tried them on?  Man so clean!

Hahahahah dude must think only teenagers are on Niketalk thinking 28 is old REALLY
That's not what I thought. Just the back and forth on here seemed childish so I misunderstood the older crowd for a younger one. I also figured no one 30+ would be on a forum talking about sneakers. And the person I made the comment to combats with a lot of people in here so I figured he wasn't as old as I am.

I'm actually older than you. I'm 31 which I guess is old by some of your guys standards.
Maybe you don't realize this but this is a hobby for many people. This is a forum for the hobby. I don't mind going back and forward when I'm trying to get a point across. I contribute tons of value to these forums as well as my nonsense.

My mans said he was gonna retire when he hit 30 because he was gonna be focused on his old man stuff :lol:
My experience has been that my salary has grown as I got older so I can have my cake and eat it too.

Foams as a whole have dropped in value except for the very limited ones. Coppers aren't that bad if you actually do some research and take your time.
I meant as in quality. They released in 2010 right? I would imagine they'd be holding up well. Just curious if anyone knew for sure because I'd hate to drop a good bit of money on something that wouldn't last. Thanks for the input tho.

i actually like these pearls and they are closer to white... those HOH pairs that released in 09 and the pearls that came out in 2010 were straight doo doo

I meant as in quality. They released in 2010 right? I would imagine they'd be holding up well. Just curious if anyone knew for sure because I'd hate to drop a good bit of money on something that wouldn't last. Thanks for the input tho.

I have coppers and they are fine. The 07 and newer foams should be fine.

Picked up the pack for $247 today thru a Swoosh friend...

Have someone buying the Hawks + box for $100 picked up.

I really like both shoes in the pack, but man the Hawks were butchered

My experience has been that my salary has grown as I got older so I can have my cake and eat it too.

This is spot on.
But what I've noticed is that as we get older, the cake isn't as good as it once was. Maybe the funds used to supply our "hobby" can be used for something more "useful".... :wink:

People trip about 8 year old shoes.

Its all on how you store them

I have heard horror stories of xvi crumbling and so on and so forth,

I rocke my two pair of og xiv with no problem.

You store them in a sweatbox/icebox and you gonna have problems.

Last edited:

Pretty much had the same plan lined up. Thought my size would sit for a couple days and they didn't :smh:

Have you tried them on?  Man so clean!

Yep! they fit just like any other foam. I'm a size 10 and they fit just like my cough drops . I'm not a huge foam fan. The OG Royal, these pearls, metallic red, and cough drops are the only ones I really desire. I've got 2 of them so far

This is spot on.
But what I've noticed is that as we get older, the cake isn't as good as it once was. Maybe the funds used to supply our "hobby" can be used for something more "useful".... :wink:
I get ignored and call cheap behind my back. Yet I don't have details on release dates and I'm not the first with information. Glad someone has the same thoughts as me. Useful is the keyword. I'm not a fan boy but I will buy a shoe if it's done right. Nike just like to screw up things to double back and get it right so you can buy it again [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Yep! they fit just like any other foam. I'm a size 10 and they fit just like my cough drops . I'm not a huge foam fan. The OG Royal, these pearls, metallic red, and cough drops are the only ones I really desire. I've got 2 of them so far
If you ever can, picks would do good. haha.  

You copped the metallic purples years ago?  

I got a interview at a niketown thhis week, can someone on this site direct me to a nike employee benefit thread, I know i seen one on this site a while back but idk if its in general nike or nike retro

I just wanna know if i get the job how long till my swoosh account

Just pulled the trigger on that last sz 11 on Oskicks. I hate buying packs, I hope they're not as white as the shooting stars foams.

Back
Top Bottom