FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I lost the staring contest.....
mean.gif
Don't feel bad, I blinked

View media item 1836069
I know I will regret missing out on these, but I have other things I'm spending money on for New Years.

Not I. Love the way they look and to me they're arguably the best looking foam of the year but I definitely don't have time to be dealing with peeling issues. I'm one less person in the way of the next guy that actually wants them so it's fine with me.

I'm actually older than you. I'm 31 which I guess is old by some of your guys standards.
Maybe you don't realize this but this is a hobby for many people. This is a forum for the hobby. I don't mind going back and forward when I'm trying to get a point across. I contribute tons of value to these forums as well as my nonsense.

My mans said he was gonna retire when he hit 30 because he was gonna be focused on his old man stuff
laugh.gif

My experience has been that my salary has grown as I got older so I can have my cake and eat it too.
spoken like a true baller 
nthat.gif

DJ Envy owned a sneaker store in NJ but doesnt own it anymore. DJ Clue and DJ Envy do events for Nike/Jordan brand so they send them sneakers and whatever they dont get they buy them.

DJ Envy owned a sneaker store in NJ but doesnt own it anymore. DJ Clue and DJ Envy do events for Nike/Jordan brand so they send them sneakers and whatever they dont get they buy them.
and lets not count his connect that he promotes on the youtube page and IG at times.

Back
Top Bottom