FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

Just let him b. He's been on some other stuff.
Lol. Basically, 2016 will be more money spent on vacations and traveling (Toronto in Feb. for NBA ASG and Brazil in Aug. for 2016 Olympics) less on sneaker buying. Although Jordan 12's are my favorite Jordan retro's so we will see. These blue chrome's I wanted, but not feeling the release date so not going to be mad I missed out and I'm passing.

its almost chistmas... i hope everyones safe.. someone got shot up in charlotte today on Xmas eve in the mall

Last edited:
rose golds :nthat:

Rose golds? New c/w coming out?

And those blue mirrors man.....
View media item 1842368

rose golds :nthat:

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: what did I miss :nerd: :nerd:

Been keeping out of here so I don't impulse buy the pack.

Difference in color is pretty obvious. However, over time, the white foams typically become "dingy" and yellow, so that could also alter their current appearance. I recall the 2002 pair being quite white, like this years release, when I got them back in the day...

http://s1147.photobucket.com/user/C...D-4D3B-8651-D59BD1A1A327_zps2nwpoexl.jpg.html

Last edited:
That bottom pair. :smokin :pimp:

Remember when they dropped back when I was in HS. Everyone and they mamma had them. Wanted a pair sooo bad, couldn't afford them at the time. So clean though.

Wonder if nike made them White so they turn pearl over time. :nerd:

Pack came in yesterday but I didn't get to check on them too much since I had to be out for most of the day. Definitely pleased with the pack. Didn't think I would like the Hawks that much until trying them on and man are they comfortable as hell. The foams definitely have a pearl look to them so idk what dudes were talking about several pages back. My 2nd fav foams release of the year behind Blue Mirrors. Merry Christmas y'all and I hope everyone have a good one

Quick question, I'm a 10.5 should I buy 10 for the foams? Answer will be appreciated

If you're a 10.5 I would get that size or up .5. I wouldn't size down to a 10. Sizing down on foams is a BIG NO lol imo. I tried TTS on a couple of foams for a while but realized up .5 was way better. It's not so much the snugness and width that bothered me I feel the length or toe box makes my feet feel like it's at the very end slamming the front.

Last edited:
If you're a 10.5 I would get that size or up .5. I wouldn't size down to a 10. Sizing down on foams is a BIG NO lol imo. I tried TTS on a couple of foams for a while but realized up .5 was way better. It's not so much the snugness and width that bothered me I feel the length or toe box makes my feet feel like it's at the very end slamming the front.

Thank you

5 footlocker stores in the Houston area will have them. Gotta wait on footaction to update their release locator hopefully.

Last edited:
even if the chromes peel , depending how severe i dont think I'd care too much. then again for 300 , get your act together nike

Back
Top Bottom