FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
if u worried about a shoe peeling ornot. u shouldn't even think of copping.
Nobody will ever know if you just do it for the gram. Like other members said. You can return them as they have a defect. Pretty much just giving nike 275 for a future credit. In time for Feb 13th [emoji]128518[/emoji]

if u worried about a shoe peeling ornot. u shouldn't even think of copping.
Nobody will ever know if you just do it for the gram. Like other members said. You can return them as they have a defect. Pretty much just giving nike 275 for a future credit. In time for Feb 13th [emoji]128518[/emoji]

Meh... You got dudes that keep asking people to buy early and be beta testers for them.....

Meh... You got dudes that keep asking people to buy early and be beta testers for them.....
I feel you. You ain't a hypebeast so I thought....but I will be glad to post some pickup pics. Like I'm just rambling. No need to post 72 and 10s and cyber mondays lol

After getting the Hawks in I still like them. I wish Nike would've made it straight OG because I bought the pack primarily for them don't like the pearls nearly as much as I do the Hawks in that cw but it's a solid pack. When I got the box in I didn't realize how big it would be lol

Soooo disappointed in Nike for making this a pack just to drive up their prices and force up sales on a shoe that was guaranteed to hit outlets in less than a month. I'm kinda done with foams but pearls like these were one of the last pairs on my list. They finally drop the, right and then they **** around and do a pack. Drop them with the Jordan XIIIs or something that's a pack worthy of $385 not this ********.

This pack isn't really over priced like the marker one.

$250 and $135 isn't bad at all if you actually like both kicks.

The problem is most of us only want one.

I think that's what bothers me. One, pearls should be at that 220 price point not $250, since there's no extra graphics, suede, chrome, wifi, or other bs nobody asked for but aside from that zoom hawk flights would never sell at $135 retail and would def sit. I like the shoe well enough but not enough to cop now and def not at retail.

@facebook group. Worth $275? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

View media item 1843944

Exactly why i aint bothering with these. Not that my pair will get as beat as these but the fact that anywhere the shoe crease will eventually look like that. I aint even a picky person either but you paying $300 the damn paint should be durable.

Last edited:
Will $275 hinder sales?
Will alleged peeling hurt sales?

Thursday morning we will know the verdict.
day 1 sellout!! Ppl will buy them anyway!! Hopin to win raffles, doubt it tho if the allocation is as low as wt ppl been saying... 18/36 pair range

Back
Top Bottom