FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Just paid $350 shipped for a ds shooting stars pack
smile.gif
Congrats. thats a steal!

does anyone actually go tts? I was wearing my GF and they're a half up and still feel a lil tight but all my Jordans are all the same size. I couldn't imagine going tts

The Lil pennys look pretty good, i think they're the best "2nd" shoe of the 3 foam packs. It goes Lil Pennys, 6s, Hawks, to me

I'm gonna end up passing on the blue chromes for now. That pack took my out of the running. Wasn't a well thought out plan by me for sure but I'm happy regardless :lol:

Just paid $350 shipped for a ds shooting stars pack :smile:

Steal.

You found it in a clearance store, or ebay?

eBay but I'm sure he purchased at a clearance store. Seller is from Kissimmee Fl and I know the pack hit other clearance stores especially in Tenn.
I messaged dude and didn't expect him to bite so quickly. I'll ask him what's good once I get the package. Wouldn't mind a Kissimmee connect.

I'm gonna end up passing on the blue chromes for now. That pack took my out of the running. Wasn't a well thought out plan by me for sure but I'm happy regardless :lol:
Don't worry man at least your foams you purchased will last longer than the blue chromeposites. And if it's any consolation you have the chromes from Feb. 2015.

Just paid $350 shipped for a ds shooting stars pack :smile:

Steal.

You found it in a clearance store, or ebay?

eBay but I'm sure he purchased at a clearance store. Seller is from Kissimmee Fl and I know the pack hit other clearance stores especially in Tenn.
I messaged dude and didn't expect him to bite so quickly. I'll ask him what's good once I get the package. Wouldn't mind a Kissimmee connect.

I need his connect at that outlet, every time I go it's never any good steals.. Congrats on the pick up

Don't worry man at least your foams you purchased will last longer than the blue chromeposites. And if it's any consolation you have the chromes from Feb. 2015.

Thanks. I'm not bugging to be honest. I like the blue chromes but never expected to get them due to the small availability. If my heart truly want them, I'll make some moves to get them from a reseller.

Back
Top Bottom