FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Kickzstore.com dropped the price for the 97 pack to $350.
I'm shooting for the blues tomorrow

Always wondered that too.

If employees hook em up then discount could be applied.

Another thing is cutting losses before the backlash occurs. You'd be amazed at how many people don't be on social media and niketalk. Harsh reality is folk just don't know how bad these could turn out.

No doubt there a dope shoe. Just poor execution on Nike's part. I'm starting to think blue mirrors are the mirrors just with a little bit of dye. Criminals always leave a trace. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I feel u but nowadays everyone under the age of 40 is on social media. And if ur into buying hyped up limited release foams, u definitely on the gram

I just saw a pic of the mirrors chipping and it looks like a nightmare. Is anyone worried about this happening with the blue chromes? They look like the exact same build... 

I just saw a pic of the mirrors chipping and it looks like a nightmare. Is anyone worried about this happening with the blue chromes? They look like the exact same build... 

Instead of continually posting the same thing (and it was me that deleted that other posts), just READ.

I told my buddy to check his pair after his second wear. No he didn't scrape the side of the shoe. That's hairline cracks and notice the big on going up the side. It's inevitable
View media item 1849641
I know people will still say its a scuff or its not true, but I have no reason to lie about it. Take it for what its worth

Last edited:
they are sure nice to look at in pics but I'll be damned if Nike gets me again....my mirrors aren't as bad as some but that peeling sure did hurt.... took about a good 6 casual wears for me

Its crazy that this shoe is so expensive and has this horrific defect.

But is almost guaranteed to sell out in minutes. Adding to that to atleast 50% of the people know about the defect.

Good luck on future prices. If I'm Nike I would raise the price to no limit.

If it's a rash of chipping foams, it's funny how it really doesnt even matter. Sheep man. Smh

Its crazy that this shoe is so expensive and has this horrific defect.

But is almost guaranteed to sell out in minutes. Adding to that to atleast 50% of the people know about the defect.

Good luck on future prices. If I'm Nike I would raise the price to no limit.

If it's a rash of chipping foams, it's funny how it really doesnt even matter. Sheep man. Smh
go buy some sketchers then bruh

Peel this...Peel that...pfffft! By the time I get to 4-6 wears in this shoe (or any shoe I currently have) it will be the year 2020. May try and double up. :pimp:
Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Nike has a 2 year warranty on all kicks...so wouldn't cracking/peeling qualify for refund or exchange???

Hey Fellas you think there is any chance for us regular folks on NDC. I mean hitting the with kitchen sink.. phone, 2 iPads, 2 computers ....But no bot. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom