FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Was that necessary fam
mean.gif
yeah LOL

Traditional DJs? I mean sheesh!

@GamerG I thought you would've added some clear coat to them joints. No shade but you did have alot of good suggestions.
Clear coating would work.. Since this is a thin wrap.. If i could quadruple a clear coat on these and bake them each time.. with professional equipment it could be stronger (on the top surface).. if the initial surface is bad then a coating wouldnt work.. 

I may try that or see if someone could do it.. and would it actually work.. ill ask some paint guys.. even though they dont know anything about the spray on chrome... if i could find someone to do that.. im doing ym mirrors over!!!

Jack white from the white stripes started a vinyl pressing company and that stuff sells out FAST and resells for very high

And he is pressing like some standard releases and some older albums as well that sell pretty well

There is still a very large vinyl record community granted its far more of a sub culture now a days in comparison to the 90's and the rave seems to be vinyl 45's now a days
Yes.. because its a small niche market..  Curren$y sometimes drops vinvyls too very small runs..

Traditional DJs? I mean sheesh!

@GamerG I thought you would've added some clear coat to them joints. No shade but you did have alot of good suggestions.
Clear coating would work.. Since this is a thin wrap.. If i could quadruple a clear coat on these and bake them each time.. with professional equipment it could be stronger (on the top surface).. if the initial surface is bad then a coating wouldnt work.. 

I may try that or see if someone could do it.. and would it actually work.. ill ask some paint guys.. even though they dont know anything about the spray on chrome... if i could find someone to do that.. im doing ym mirrors over!!!
BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH

My buddy did next day delivery on his pair from eastbay yesterday afternoon and received his shipment today...

Im too cheap and took the free shipping...mine were ordered Sunday and wont get here until next tues-wed smh lol

Last edited:
My buddy did next day delivery on his pair from eastbay yesterday afternoon and received his shipment today...

Im too cheap and took the free shipping...mine were ordered Sunday and wont get here until next tues-wed smh lol

Yea they really found a new way to do snail mail man :smh:
My shipment from yesterday should be here Friday.

Just got my eastbay shipping notification! Does anyone know if eastbay ships in those terrible bags or in a box? I remember an NTer posting his shoe box damaged cause it was shipped in a bag smh lol. It was either footlocker or eastbay.

Just got my eastbay shipping notification! Does anyone know if eastbay ships in those terrible bags or in a box? I remember an NTer posting his shoe box damaged cause it was shipped in a bag smh lol. It was either footlocker or eastbay.
doubleboxed.

doubleboxed.

These should be doubleboxed because its a higher end item but they do still ship everything else in bags unless thats changed in the last month

I missed this.. yes for certain nichemarkets.. and limited edition stuff.. EG: Flying Lotus Drops vinvyls and people camp for those and resell them.. which in my opinion I can get the FLAC and get better quality..lol

Jack white from the white stripes started a vinyl pressing company and that stuff sells out FAST and resells for very high

And he is pressing like some standard releases and some older albums as well that sell pretty well

There is still a very large vinyl record community granted its far more of a sub culture now a days in comparison to the 90's and the rave seems to be vinyl 45's now a days

There's no better sound and feel than wax...

There's no better sound and feel than wax...
audio lossless at 44100 is good for most music.. live music at 96k loseeless beats any vinvyl..

Remember digital audio never loses quality over time like vinyl.. digital panning (Left and right channels) are 100% accurate versus vinvyl.. i could keep going but Im going to go back to kicks..lol Gotta make sure my mirrors dont peel..lol

I notice that nonsense when I got the UPS my choice email, I opted to pay 3.50 for UPS to deliver my pair..... Now I'll get them on the 12th, 2 days before the bday..... Not a bad present to myself..... Man I'm glad I waited instead of jumping the gun

I notice that nonsense when I got the UPS my choice email, I opted to pay 3.50 for UPS to deliver my pair..... Now I'll get them on the 12th, 2 days before the bday..... Not a bad present to myself..... Man I'm glad I waited instead of jumping the gun

glad you waited too uncle 'crete :D

Back
Top Bottom