FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters

I never wear my good kix for a long period of time, maybe 5 hrs max depending on where i go. If its a trip to a theme park or something, ill wear something more expendable, these will be worn with caution as well and ill make sure to keep away from everybody. I wont be too paranoid or nothing, just a bit more cautious..On another note, wondering wha drivng will do to these, ive been thinking about what pressing the gas and brakes will do? Ill have to let the wife drive whenever i wear these cause i dunno and im not taking any chances

For those long drives put the heaters in the trunk and rock sandals while driving

THIS

I never wear my good kix for a long period of time, maybe 5 hrs max depending on where i go. If its a trip to a theme park or something, ill wear something more expendable, these will be worn with caution as well and ill make sure to keep away from everybody. I wont be too paranoid or nothing, just a bit more cautious..On another note, wondering wha drivng will do to these, ive been thinking about what pressing the gas and brakes will do? Ill have to let the wife drive whenever i wear these cause i dunno and im not taking any chances

This princess bs makes me think i need a new hobby :smh:

This princess bs makes me think i need a new hobby :smh:

Dude wants to keep his kicks fresh. I dont see the problem. Not like hes covering em in plastic.

Dude wants to keep his kicks fresh. I dont see the problem. Not like hes covering em in plastic.

Word, these cost close to $300 and it seems like if u look at em too hard theyll peel or chip but regardless, they're beautiful and i had to add em to the collection so ill do what it takes in order to keep em lookin fresh for as long as possible. I try my best to take care of the things i put my money into cuz it doesn't come as easy as others, especially when u have 3 kids and a wife

talking bout having his wife drive so he wont mess up his kicks :rofl:
Cmon Man!
when i speak of the driving situation, im referring to these foams, any others im sure can hold up bruh. Guess im not a baller like u...Get a good laugh in and take a couple deep breaths so we can move on.

talking bout having his wife drive so he wont mess up his kicks :rofl:
Cmon Man!
when i speak of the driving situation, im referring to these foams, any others im sure can hold up bruh. Guess im not a baller like u...Get a good laugh in and take a couple deep breaths so we can move on.

Dudes just havin fun. Its all love. I think we all do some extreme stuff in others eyes to protect our kicks. Especially ones as beautiful as these. So glad I doubled up. I like these better than my royals. Hell, I like em better than all my foams. Aint even mad about missin the OG mirror release now and dont even want em anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dudes just havin fun. Its all love. I think we all do some extreme stuff in others eyes to protect our kicks. Especially ones as beautiful as these. So glad I doubled up. I like these better than my royals. Hell, I like em better than all my foams. Aint even mad about missin the OG mirror release now and dont even want em anymore.
its cool. I understand and yea, feel ya..my faves were my stealths but these...flames

Word, these cost close to $300 and it seems like if u look at em too hard theyll peel or chip but regardless, they're beautiful and i had to add em to the collection so ill do what it takes in order to keep em lookin fresh for as long as possible. I try my best to take care of the things i put my money into cuz it doesn't come as easy as others, especially when u have 3 kids and a wife
So basically your ok with Nike selling you an almost $300 barely wearable shoe. As long as it "looks good" tho right?

Shoe diva's. Why buy kicks if you have to treat them like diamonds to wear them? Kicks are too be worn, they they wear and tear, so what, yall knew that buying them joints. So they good enough to buy but not good enough to wear all the time? SMH. Straight diva's. I guess these kicks have sentimental value to most cats in here. LOLOL. The HYPE is reallllllll

We babying shoes now? LOL, but hey, to each is its own. I just come the threads for my laugh of the day. 

Last edited:
Shoe diva's. Why buy kicks if you have to treat them like diamonds to wear them? Kicks are too be worn, they they wear and tear, so what, yall knew that buying them joints. So they good enough to buy but not good enough to wear all the time? SMH. Straight diva's. I guess these kicks have sentimental value to most cats in here. LOLOL. The HYPE is reallllllll
We babying shoes now? LOL, but hey, to each is its own. I just come the threads for my laugh of the day. 

Yea cause everyone is the same :wink:
This isn't limited to these "hyped" foams either.
For example, I'm not a big fan of creases in my shoes so I don't care to wear certain Jordans when I drive. I remember my CDP 13s getting a mean crease in my left shoe because of my constant clutching when I worked in DC and enjoyed it's rush hr.

Yea, shoes are meant to be worn. Cars are meant to be driven. Money is meant to be spent.
That doesn't mean you don't have people that appreciate those things differently
Laughing at what you don't understand or agree to doesn't make you look better.

Now u just straight trollin. This is a shoe forum.

I get that they're supposed to be worn, but thats doesnt mean that you need to beat them into the dirt. I know for me driving scuffs the hell out of my shoes. I prefer not to wear something thats brand new when driving becuase I know they're going to get tore up pretty quick. It's a smaller scale of my car. I don't put it in situations where it could get scratches, dents, and dings easily. I'm unsure of why a person choice to keep their things as nice as possible is a bad thing.

Nevermind, I remember why now......NT, We know drama....

handle your shoes with care to an extent. i get the driving thing, i used to drive a 300zx and it was rough on shoes. but now im old and drive automatic n hit cruise control at any given chance lol. i just avoid bad weather with certain materials, avoid the kids and other from stepping on them, and dont walk in wet soppy/muddy grass when i can avoid it. if the shoes get dirty, i just clean em up. i own damn near every cleaner known to man, plus tons of repair materials like barge cement and others lol. if they fall apart, ill fix em eventually.

this is what i did while driving.. I took them off..lol i do too much heel and toe so these fragile but shiny *** foams wont work for that.. hell i could get these to peel just from driving..lol

nike got people treating shoes like delicate china..lol

For example, I'm not a big fan of creases in my shoes so I don't care to wear certain Jordans when I drive. I remember my CDP 13s getting a mean crease in my left shoe because of my constant clutching when I worked in DC and enjoyed it's rush hr.

Yea, shoes are meant to be worn. Cars are meant to be driven. Money is meant to be spent.
That doesn't mean you don't have people that appreciate those things differently

But it has nothing to do with me agreeing to. I understand driving conditions and I get people appreciate things differently. I just found it funny how y'all treat kicks. That is all. I get it. One man's trash is another man's treasure. We are all different. Has nothing to do with making me look better. Where did you pull that one from? We are talking shoes. Shoes.......

This is a great topic..

Someone needs tomake a video about this crazy topic

Things that are harder to do with Mirror Foams..Make it a series..too bad im not a public figure as iwould murder this on video..lol

Im careful of those who are walking aroud me with the blue mirrors..every step in a crowded place is a chess move.. cant have that one person who steps on your shine..

But it has nothing to do with me agreeing to. I understand driving conditions and I get people appreciate things differently. I just found it funny how y'all treat kicks. That is all. I get it. One man's trash is another man's treasure. We are all different. Has nothing to do with making me look better. Where did you pull that one from? We are talking shoes. Shoes.......

You clearly don't get it then.

Back
Top Bottom