FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
laugh.gif
I'm so tired of it man. LOL

Saw this on IG a couple weeks ago. Looks very good, although I think it's photoshopped and not an actual custom job.

But idk why ppl keep trying to make excuses for them Blue Mirrors I mean it's a inferior product we all know Nike getting over on those

Nobody has made any excuses. We just don't care because it's our money and a shoe we want.

We're all tired of the group of people that keep commenting on the quality like WE ALL DON'T ALREADY KNOW BEFORE SPENDING THE MONEY.

Nobody has made any excuses. We just don't care because it's our money and a shoe we want.

We're all tired of the group of people that keep commenting on the quality like WE ALL DON'T ALREADY KNOW BEFORE SPENDING THE MONEY.

This. People act like the chrome owners are denying the reality of the situation. :lol:

So they're not perfect, but these are my planned winter kicks..I bought them and started them last winter, and just now got around to finishing them lol. I decided to keep as much of the 3m lines as possible as a nice contrast, but did rub thru some of them in small areas. I figure I'll rock em like this for a while, and maybe eventually rub the rest off. Hope you guys don't hate em too much :lol:

View media item 1868465
View media item 1868466
View media item 1868467
View media item 1868468

Last edited:
So they're not perfect, but these are my planned winter kicks..I bought them and started them last winter, and just now got around to finishing them lol. I decided to keep as much of the 3m lines as possible as a nice contrast, but did rub thru some of them in small areas. I figure I'll rock em like this for a while, and maybe eventually rub the rest off. Hope you guys don't hate em too much
laugh.gif
They look way better

I could have worked for gentry,I was too busy selling work,they would yearly ask me to meet head of nike sportswear but I blew it off,some ppl do talk with ge try and others have connects in Asia like myself,gentry is the plug not that guy

Heard he doesn't work with nike,somebody at dtlr introduced that guy to gentry,he doesn't really see the shoes,gentry describes it verbally,then he gets a fan boy to do a mockup

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom