FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Maybe those new foamposites will look similar like this one ?

It's the same dude they got the hologram ones from 

Last edited:
I truly miss when foams came out only a few time a year with regular colorways all this extra bull has totally ruin the shoe for me they over hype these weak color ways to get ppl to pay 250+ for subpar shoes

I truly miss when foams came out only a few time a year with regular colorways all this extra bull has totally ruin the shoe for me they over hype these weak color ways to get ppl to pay 250+ for subpar shoes

You don't have to buy the weak colors. Plenty of great colors dropped this year and last year too.

You don't have to buy the weak colors. Plenty of great colors dropped this year and last year too.

This is true but unlike the jordan the foam was never a consumer shoe it was a real sneakerhead shoe before wale if you seen someone with a foam on you knew they were part of the culture now any and every one buys them i wore them for years ppl made fun of them called them spaceman shoes but now everyone and their mothers owns a pair lol

This is true but unlike the jordan the foam was never a consumer shoe it was a real sneakerhead shoe before wale if you seen someone with a foam on you knew they were part of the culture now any and every one buys them i wore them for years ppl made fun of them called them spaceman shoes but now everyone and their mothers owns a pair lol

You lost me at wale to be honest. Times change. Styles change and it's not on wale either.

I with wale I've actually met him and recorded tracks with his producer tone p and his artist black cobain I'm not blaming him in a negative way I'm saying his effect on popular culture made the foam a commercial shoe. I personally liked it betters when it was an obscure purchase that not many ppl with

Last edited by a moderator:
welp, RIP to one pair of my foams.  It was kind of hard to capture, but mine have started to smudge/spot up from just sitting in the box.  I got this pair from House of Hoops and will be sending them in to Nike for a gift card.  I’ll probably just go ahead and return my Nike pair as well and use the money for Just Don 2s

disappointing to say the least

If you've has them that long, nobody is taking them back. Nike warranty is 2 years from manufacture date on tag.

I see good look I just always hear of these vouchers ppl use to get from unworn shoes with defects but that warranty does make since even though some of the shoes I cop tags date a year back

@riceNeggs yo how's does that voucher/gift card deal work I also have some shoes that have been in the box that are starting to separate
Nike backs workmanship on their shoes two years from the manufacturing date.  you can find that date on the size tag.  you can call their customer service line and just say you have some shoes that you feel have issues that are outside of normal wear and tear.  they will set up a claim for you and have you send in the shoes for inspection.  upon inspection, they will either issue you a merch card for the retail price of the shoes or they will send you the shoes back and say its normal wear and tear.

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/53421/~/do-nike-shoes-have-a-warranty?

Just return em to foot locker and get your refund
nah.  I’d rather send them back to Nike and get a merch card.  I’m cool with the managers at HOH and I don’t want to hurt their numbers.
return to a different location where you arent cool with the crew
laugh.gif
that would require me to drive 2 hours away.  because I am cool with every manager at every  footlocker in charlotte and surrounding.  been in the game a long time and have plenty relationships.  easier for me to just send to Nike, get the merch card and HOPEFULLy score the just don 2s on nike.com

nah.  I’d rather send them back to Nike and get a merch card.  I’m cool with the managers at HOH and I don’t want to hurt their numbers.

return to a different location where you arent cool with the crew :lol:
that would require me to drive 2 hours away.  because I am cool with every manager at every  footlocker in charlotte and surrounding.  been in the game a long time and have plenty relationships.  easier for me to just send to Nike, get the merch card and HOPEFULLy score the just don 2s on nike.com

I understand. My guys don't be tripping. Well didn't trip when I had a bunch of local connects and it's a shoe that they will have sold within minutes of you returning.

Ultimately, you could return the Nike pair to hoh since it's flawless and return the "flawed" pair to Nike and let them deal with that.

return to a different location where you arent cool with the crew
laugh.gif
I understand. My guys don't be tripping. Well didn't trip when I had a bunch of local connects and it's a shoe that they will have sold within minutes of you returning.

Ultimately, you could return the Nike pair to hoh since it's flawless and return the "flawed" pair to Nike and let them deal with that.
whyyyyy are you making this so complicated, man, whyyyyy LOL

the flawed HOH pair is going back to Nike for workmanship issues.  the pair that I bought from Niketown is going back to my local outlet as a simple return.

no more scenarios and ways I could finesse this thing!!

The good old connect days 
frown.gif
    everybody i knew eventually moved on to better things 
mean.gif

mean.gif

jk i'm happy for them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom