FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
broke necks in the mall back in 96'

Happy Weekend

View media item 1871959

That "scrub store owner life" :smokin, anyways just got back and my cinderella foams are still str8. I did a flex test like thursday night just to see what would happen if i bent them with the finish but nothng happened, yet nothing happened, i still was skeptical considering the fact that a few dudes posted some aftermath pics, i remember dude that wore his for new years eve and posted a pic of peeling and now im thinking somebody drunk mustve stepped on his kicks or something. I guess thats what happens when u rock heat around drunk *** party horses. I walked regularly in em and they held up fine. But, i didnt drive in em, I MADE WIFEY DRIVE.......so far so good though, i was gonna sell em but i couldnt do it and just kept em, glad i did. I think these will be alright and last a while cuz i itll be a while before they get rocked again. the crap thats going on with em from just storing in the box, im not understandng it cuz what are yall doing, playing catch with the boxes? I dunno... Long enough post, just an update on mine

Oh yeah, i walked fine in em too, not like a duck, no creases, nothing. Imo, theyre not really that sensitive, next time ill drive in em too and see what happens

Not playing catch with the boxes, but maybe the ups guys were. That's how they came in

Not playing catch with the boxes, but maybe the ups guys were. That's how they came in

Naw he was talking about the riceNeggs guy saying his pair got messed up while sitting in the box.
That story wasn't that plausible to begin with in the first place if they were just sitting somewhere not moving.

Naw he was talking about the riceNeggs guy saying his pair got messed up while sitting in the box.
That story wasn't that plausible to begin with in the first place if they were just sitting somewhere not moving.

You have no clue little J. why would I lie on a shoe forum

You have no clue little J. why would I lie on a shoe forum

It's not about a lie more than o believe it's about not noticing it

But the damage on you and my pairs are pretty apparent that it is from sitting on the box and rubbing. Best way to store these would be upright, or wrapped in something soft

But the damage on you and my pairs are pretty apparent that it is from sitting on the box and rubbing. Best way to store these would be upright, or wrapped in something soft

Considering my pair had the defect under the clear coat, it's hard for me to think its from sitting in a box. I think my pair had issues during production.

Rubbing would mean that the surface would be broken which isn't the case on my pair.

Also, according to riceNeggs, his pair was fine when he first got them but got messed up AFTER storing them which is different than the other stories.

Last edited:
I get what J is saying, it's like his pair didn't cure fully so that could cause the defect... But it's somewhat iffy, how a pair can go from fine to scratch after they have been unboxed and unworn... On other events, I finally got a pair of Golds last night just waiting for dude to ship them ....

i wasnt referring to u skep. I thought ur pair came flawed str8 out the box, that i get. Them ups dudes DO mishandle packages. I was talkin about the dude that got a pair from HOH, and said the finish was starting to smudge or something along those lines from just sitting in a box, he even posted pics. I just cant see that happening cuz its never ever happened to me, but i cant say anybodys lying either bcuz im not there to validate proof. I just found that weird..Hope this clears it up wit ya homeboy, meant no ill regards to ya or anyone else on the forum, i know ur a credible dude, its all love my man.

I get what J is saying, it's like his pair didn't cure fully so that could cause the defect... But it's somewhat iffy, how a pair can go from fine to scratch after they have been unboxed and unworn... On other events, I finally got a pair of Golds last night just waiting for dude to ship them ....

Golds :pimp:

Welcome to da squad. I may grab a second if I ever slow down enough to have "extra" money

Last edited:
Considering my pair had the defect under the clear coat, it's hard for me to think its from sitting in a box. I think my pair had issues during production.

Rubbing would mean that the surface would be broken which isn't the case on my pair.

Also, according to riceNeggs, his pair was fine when he first got them but got messed up AFTER storing them which is different than the other stories.
word..after reading that post and seeing the pics, i was like "huh?"....but what can i say? I wasnt there, but for real tho, these arent as sensitive as i first thought they were. Hopefully we get to hear more positive stories about these foams holding up from other NT members

All these pics made me reconsider for 5 seconds, but I just can't jack that price as well as the peeling possibility. Enjoy your pairs guys.

Does anyone know if there is much of a size difference in just a half size for foams? My normal size is 9 but I do 9.5 in foams because I have kinda wide feet. Even the 9.5 is pretty narrow but is perfect once it's broken in. I found a good deal on some royals but they are a size 9. Not sure if I should just wait it out for a 9.5 or if it's not much difference.

Does anyone know if there is much of a size difference in just a half size for foams? My normal size is 9 but I do 9.5 in foams because I have kinda wide feet. Even the 9.5 is pretty narrow but is perfect once it's broken in. I found a good deal on some royals but they are a size 9. Not sure if I should just wait it out for a 9.5 or if it's not much difference.

You might want to wait it out.

Back
Top Bottom